• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The NFL Thread

Cheers. Don't want to watch it now though 😉
Take heart, Sirianni might not get allowed on the flight back to Philly.

Feels like you didn't used to get coaches fired mid-season in the NFL but it happens more and more lately. Even last week probably didn't help him much as who knows how good the Saints even are, and Nick tried really hard to give us that game.

Take heart, Sirianni might not get allowed on the flight back to Philly.

Feels like you didn't used to get coaches fired mid-season in the NFL but it happens more and more lately. Even last week probably didn't help him much as who knows how good the Saints even are, and Nick tried really hard to give us that game.
They were always likely to lose today without Smith and Brown, but when your defense and special teams are awful aswell it tells you it's just a badly coached team

Welp, the Panthers hung around for a bit, but Cincy are finally pulling away (and not I'm not convinced that they're any good, either).

Edit: Hang on now, the Red Rifle (I know, not his actual nickname) has come out shootin'!

12 consecutive games the Eagles have lost the turnover battle. A lot of that on the coaching, a lot on the QB. 2 different seasons though, so really it's only 4

Dennis Allen defenses still can't hold a lead for 60 seconds for fucking fuck's sake.

Vikings lucky to win that one in the end, had the Packers not missed 2 field goals they wouldn't have. Great win but shocker of a second half. Did not expect them to be 4-0 in a million years the defence looks very very good.

Vikings lucky to win that one in the end, had the Packers not missed 2 field goals they wouldn't have. Great win but shocker of a second half. Did not expect them to be 4-0 in a million years the defence looks very very good.
It'll be interesting to see if Flores gets a HC job. If they carry on like this it's a shoe in...but then there's the politics

On the other hand, GB are legit IMO so they were always going to give their best punch after halftime. Can’t always be pretty ay!

I mean there’s no forgiving the muff (I feel like this is a UK euphemistic word) tbf.

What can be said? Total dismantling of the Bills defense. The Ravens were just physically dominant and the 3 injured starters on defense were missed badly. As is often the case with Sean McDermott, he coaches great against poor teams, but is almost always found lacking against the good ones. He will fritter away the years of a generational talent QB.

Jayden Daniels shaping up to be this seasons CJ Stroud.
After yesterday, Jayden has a completion percentage @ 82.1%, aka the most accurate 4 game stretch in NFL history. In the first four starts of his career!

It’s Gwen Stefani bananas.

Cousins threw for over 500 yards last night, that’s nuts
The Dirty Birds have so many weapons. Poor skill position players there were being absolutely suffocated by the poor QB play. Ridder was never a starter in this league and even he managed some really respectable games.

After last night I think Atlanta will go all in on this season. Might be their best shot at a deep playoff run for another few years. Question will be if Raheem Morris can actually hold his composure in the clutch for once.

I think I withdrew my funds a while back. But I can't even find the app on my phone or to download to check now.

This has really pissed me off. I enter 1 $3 contest a week and more or less break even over a season ,so it's not about the money. It does though massively enhance my enjoyment in a way that normal year long, standard season long fantasy doesn't

ITV excelling in their coverage as usual, "Fletch" on comms, and no clock graphic or stating what down and yardage is required.

Back