• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The NFL Thread

Cleveland is a gift

Got to feel for Tua, another bad looking concussion. At one point does somebody tell him to pack it all in and protect his future?

Got to feel for Tua, another bad looking concussion. At one point does somebody tell him to pack it all in and protect his future?
Was really strange execution, he just bullrushes head first at full pace into Hamlin.

You'd imagine his new contract has something in it to protect both sides if that's what he decides to do.

Last edited:
His concussions from two seasons ago all looked fairly innocuous from recollection. This one definitely could have been avoided, think he could have slid and still made the first down too.

His concussions from two seasons ago all looked fairly innocuous from recollection. This one definitely could have been avoided, think he could have slid and still made the first down too.
The concussion he took where he went into the fencing position was very serious and he should've been stopped from playing then.

The concussion he took where he went into the fencing position was very serious and he should've been stopped from playing then.
It happened again last night. Watching live it was obvious and pretty concerning. He needs to retire. Obviously the Dolphins didn't look after his well-being properly after his concussion incidents 2 seasons ago, here's hoping they do the right thing this time and at the very least force him to sit out a while and get properly evaluated.

Yeah, it breaks my lil heart but he really has to (well, should) take retiring very, very seriously now.

As for the game, the Bills defense with 2 new starting safeties, without Milano, without all-pro CB Taron Johnson, and losing their other starting LB, Terrell Bernard in the 1s 5 minutes, absolutely crushed the vaunted Dolphins offense. It was a defensive clinic. They've won 2 games, scored 30 plus points in each and Josh Allen hasn't even thrown 50 total passes. 😮😮

Fuck me, the Panthers are atrocious.

Booed off at HT here.

Fuck me, the Panthers are atrocious.

Booed off at HT here.
Taking Bryce Young over CJ Stroud looks like being one monumental mistake. Albeit no guarantee Stroud would have been as effective in Carolina with the rest of the shit show around him.

Taking Bryce Young over CJ Stroud looks like being one monumental mistake. Albeit no guarantee Stroud would have been as effective in Carolina with the rest of the shit show around him.
I can’t make my mind up on how to parse that. I want to think Bryce could have been solid at this level (always doubted though, the Steph Curry mindset just cannot work at this level) but you’re right to point out the toxicity of this team.

Said it before, will say it til I die: if you can’t protect your QB it doesn’t matter what his name is. Bryce has been bad but he’s consistently off schedule because at least one of his linemen is getting pancaked every single play.

Just shit all around. I’ve never seen Carolina fans get quite like this.

Dynamic kickoff appears to be really working... Guess they'll be abandoning the KO altogether next season.

Some surprise wins in that early slate, wins for the Vikings, Raiders, Saints and Buccaneers.

Back