• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The NFL Thread

Pretty sure he can throw the length of the field from his knees. Just built different, as the Youths would say.
He's got some arm, overthrowing receivers on 50 yard routes on shear power is something

He's got some arm, overthrowing receivers on 50 yard routes on shear power is something
Yeah, I’d probably rather have an accurate noodle than an inaccurate Howitzer.

Kirk throws a few more picks like that then the Penix Jnr hype will continue to get louder.

The Carolina receivers seem like they still couldn’t get separation if they cheated on their wives.

Bears D saves Caleb's debut

Couple of big comeback wins for the Bills and Bears.

I don't know about Brady's quality as a colour commentator but his voice is awful to listen to. The Vicky Sparks of punditry.

I don't know about Brady's quality as a colour commentator but his voice is awful to listen to. The Vicky Sparks of punditry.
It’s almost remarkable how much he still sounds like a Bay Area native.

He’s been perfectly okay at the commentary so far which I’m sure means the media here will spaff themselves numb over him.

It still get nauseous over the Romo slurping…

Josh Allen gets one rubbed off the board whilst Diggs puts one on the board
The only NFL fans who think the loss of Diggs hurts Buffalo significantly are the ones who believe the media bollocks and those who didn't watch them much last year. He totally disappeared the 2nd half of the season, he was completely out-performed by Khalil Shakir (who by the way is really, really, good), and was absolutely a problem off the field and in the locker room. So yeah, he scored 2 TDs yesterday (on 6 catches for 33 yards), but the I'll take the 34 points the Bills scored without him, with 9 different players catching passes. Balanced offense v force feeding Diggs because he whines on the sideline if he doesn't get his passes? 🤷‍♂️ Mmm, tough choice.

Back