• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The NFL Thread

Jordan Love out for about a month with a sprained MCL.

Good luck to them trying to win a game with Malik Willis at QB.

Good luck to them trying to win a game with Malik Willis at QB.
He’ll never ever be a starter but IMV he’s enough of a wildcard to be a headache for defenses in short stints like this. If they fall 2+ possessions behind it’ll basically be game over, though.

Dak gets his ridiculous contract and Tyreek Hill gets himself arrested the morning of their first game. The NFL is back!

“See, there were four of us and one of him, so obviously we feared for our lives”

Just showed on Sky the four "officers" surrounding him whilst he was lying on the floor with his hands on his head

Hill is obviously a bit of a prick (and has form) but ludicrously OTT for a traffic violation (and probably not surprising) apparently Jonnu Smith had to come to his aid in the end.

He's still gonna play tonight which is obviously good news for Dolphins fans.

Just watching that too, seems totally alien to me.

Last edited:
Russell Wilson doing his full John Terry impression this evening despite being inactive.

Josh Allen gets one rubbed off the board whilst Diggs puts one on the board

Just showed on Sky the four "officers" surrounding him whilst he was lying on the floor with his hands on his head

Hill is obviously a bit of a prick (and has form) but ludicrously OTT for a traffic violation (and probably not surprising) apparently Jonnu Smith had to come to his aid in the end.

He's still gonna play tonight which is obviously good news for Dolphins fans.
Jonnu is lucky they didn’t shoot him tbqh.

Meanwhile, my love of being right is not making me feel better about just how much of an all-time bust it seems Bryce Young is.

Getting destroyed by Derek Carr is probably just as worrying.

0-30 and not even half time.

Getting destroyed by Derek Carr is probably just as worrying.

0-30 and not even half time.
Carr’s poor reputation baffles me if I’m honest. Especially with Saints folks; I couldn’t believe how quickly he became the face of the red zone struggles last season.

Don't think you can lay that one on Young.
Was kinda my point, you can suck at QB but when you're defense is shipping 30 points in a half to one of last years worst offense it's not really gonna make much difference.

Back