• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The NFL Thread

Burrow is number 2 for me. I do think if Allen or he were in the NFC they'd have more success. Mahomes and Reid when it comes to play off football just know how to get it done. I agree with Dire that the AFC West needs to be more competitive so in season games test them more. It'll be 20 years next season since a team has repeated in the NFC East, the Chiefs are now 7? In a row
It'll be interesting to see what Harbough and Peyton do with their teams now.

The Broncos QB situation is clearly hamstringing them.

Interesting, I'm still not sure about that, Hurts, Stafford, Jackson, Burrow are all top class and would stop the Bills (not necessarily Allen per se) in this era.
Definitely possible; I think the Brady v Manning era just hit at the right time for me so I'm always looking the next version of that.

Burrow, Allen, and Jackson all being in the AFC with Mahomes is pretty bonkers.

It'll be interesting to see what Harbough and Peyton do with their teams now.

The Broncos QB situation is clearly hamstringing them.
I really like Herbert, with the right coordinator I think he'll go off, but I've been saying that for a couple of years and it's not happened. Naturally I'm delighted to see the last one who failed to unlock that potential will now be OC in Philly.

Herbert seems like a sure thing to suddenly catch fire the moment he's no longer wearing Bolts' Blue.

You’d think Swift was actually playing the amount of time she’s on camera.

It’s madness in Kansas City - load of my colleagues live there and there’s a whole industry growing up cashing in on it.

It’s madness in Kansas City - load of my colleagues live there and there’s a whole industry growing up cashing in on it.
Listened to a pod today where a jeans company asked a reporter if they could use his post game video for a social post as she was wearing them and for doing so he got a free pair. Different world. I don't dislike her though she seems nice and I do think her and Travis are genuine...he's still a frat boy prick though, hopefully she changes him

Fuck me a foul for ‘taunting’, how many double yellows would you see in the average football game.

Fuck me a foul for ‘taunting’, how many double yellows would you see in the average football game.
You can't celebrate in somebody's face in football either. You'd be booked for unsportsmanlike conduct.

That's a huge turnover. Protect the football man. (trying to make up for the unnecessary taunting penalty I expect).

God, the playoffs have been something else this year.

The NFL will be delighted as all the Swifties will be tuning in, as well as all the regular Super Bowl viewers. They'll make an absolute fortune in extra advertising.

The NFL will be delighted as all the Swifties will be tuning in, as well as all the regular Super Bowl viewers. They'll make an absolute fortune in extra advertising.
Tough gig for Usher...I'll fall asleep anyway like I do most years

Tough gig for Usher...I'll fall asleep anyway like I do most years
She's apparently in Japan less than 24 hours before so might not make it.

I fell asleep during last years in the 4th quarter, woke up just after it had finished. Went to grab the remote to rewind it as didn't know the result and accidently turned it over removing the opportunity to do so.

She's apparently in Japan less than 24 hours before so might not make it.

I fell asleep during last years in the 4th quarter, woke up just after it had finished. Went to grab the remote to rewind it as didn't know the result and accidently turned it over removing the opportunity to do so.
Wish I had 😃 (I actually went to bed and watched it in the morning)

Back