• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The NFL Thread

Bit of an enigma for me. Haven’t followed the Bears too closely of late, but the offense seems to have been incredibly inconsistent; some weeks very good, some very bad.

The talent level there isn’t terribly high, though, relatively speaking, and I don’t rate Fields as a starting NFL QB. So it’s tough to judge if Waldron is already at his ceiling or if he has room to develop as a coach.
He's only just gone there. Credited with making Geno Smith look competent in Seattle.

He's only just gone there. Credited with making Geno Smith look competent in Seattle.
Call me Timbo 3

Funny, Canales, who just got the HC job here in Carolina, has been credited with similar.

That in itself is an achievement because Geno v1.0 was absolute tripe.
Player success is so much about external factors tbf. The Jets have been crackpot for so long, there are probably half a dozen QBs who would have turned out to much more successful careers if they hadn’t started in Jets’ green.

Call me Timbo 3

Funny, Canales, who just got the HC job here in Carolina, has been credited with similar.
Have you had your first coffee yet today? It's Baker he's getting credit for

Easy as you like on that first drive for KC.

They're just so good. Mahomes is going to trouble Brady as the goat if he continues.
He already is imo, the game evolves he's better than Brady although not necessarily as high over his peers as Brady was, if that makes sense?

Can't be having Allen, he's won nothing.
More like. Manning would have more than one if not for Brady. Allen might have one by now if not for Mahomes.

“The GOAT in any other era”, that kinda thing.

More like. Manning would have more than one if not for Brady. Allen might have one by now if not for Mahomes.
Burrow is number 2 for me. I do think if Allen or he were in the NFC they'd have more success. Mahomes and Reid when it comes to play off football just know how to get it done. I agree with Dire that the AFC West needs to be more competitive so in season games test them more. It'll be 20 years next season since a team has repeated in the NFC East, the Chiefs are now 7? In a row

“The GOAT in any other era”, that kinda thing.
Interesting, I'm still not sure about that, Hurts, Stafford, Jackson, Burrow are all top class and would stop the Bills (not necessarily Allen per se) in this era.

Back