• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The NFL Thread

But Allen just goes down the other end and manufactures a score as well. Could end up about 49 each

To me that should have been a personal foul, targeting the receivers head.

More potentially huge moments on that fumble and then the 1st down.

Tyler Bass had the yips the last few weeks of the season. I knew for certain he was missing that kick off to the right. He often nearly misses to the right even when the ball is on the left hashmark, when it's on the right hash like that one he barely kicks 50%.

Wasn't the greatest conditions for kicking but it's one he'll obviously want back.

Thought Allen did him and Buffalo no favours going for two big throws at the end zone prior to the field goal, when there were other options that could have got them the first down and then closer if you have to go for the kick.

Fell asleep on the sofa and woke up at 4 having missed the whole game.

Looking at the amount of time on the clock, I'd imagine Mahomes would have got them back into FG range if needed anyway

I’ve only seen the very short highlights but it’s strange that there were no points in almost the whole last quarter.

9930ed2577a0e9cdd49a63394c42079c

I did like the fact he held a young girl up so she could wave to TayTay.

Nah, that's sheer Midwestern enthusiasm. ❄️

Both the Kelces seem like genuinely alright dudes tbh. Though I can see how Travis might rub some folks the wrong way.

He may not see the field much, think it's a case of "the old guy is better than the broken guy". He's been on the couch for a good bit now IIRC.

Would make for a funny "how I got my ring" story, though!

Back