• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The NFL Thread

Not a good start for the Niners, I'd have been tempted to take the initiative rather than deferring with them being so much worse when playing from behind.

If SF lose the questions will be asked of Purdy but they could/should be getting asked of Shanahan.

I won't be tuning in to watch the Chiefs win another Super Bowl. Especially with all the Taylor Swift bs. Tedious.

The decision to let Robbie Gould go could be crucial, as Moody has been very hit and miss.

I won't be tuning in to watch the Chiefs win another Super Bowl. Especially with all the Taylor Swift bs. Tedious.
If her concert finishes at 11pm in Tokyo she isn’t getting on a plane before 1am and it’s a 14 hour flight. Going to be rather tight for her to get there

If the Lions hold on, what will this year's bleating be about?

Purdy giving off Jimmy G vibes, got me fearing a pick every time he has the ball in his hands.

Felt for the Lions but if you're going to go for it instead of taking points that's just mad coaching.

I like Purdy and hope the Niners win but I can't see past the Chiefs.

I think the Detroit HC has the highest percentage of going for it on 4th down. Really hit him on the arse in this match.

Felt for the Lions but if you're going to go for it instead of taking points that's just mad coaching.

I like Purdy and hope the Niners win but I can't see past the Chiefs.
I think you can forgive them the fourth down attempts as it's what they've done all year and one of the reasons they aree where they are.

The run call on third down (costing them a timeout) leaving them having to rely on an onside kick was a definite bad decision though.

It's frightening that people as stupid as that walk amongst us.

Back