• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The NFL Thread

Surprised they've gone there with a rookie QB on his way. As a fan of a team in the same league I think I'd rather him as HC in Washington than DC in Dallas

I don't know, loads of cap space, apparently a smart new GM, competent if not exciting HC appointment, a number of high draft picks one of which will be a QB who's highly rated and Sneider gone and in a division where the other 3 coaches have warm seats, things are very much looking up.

Not so sure, he'd have to be paid this year and after a decent start in SF he's losing friends
Yep he's been nothing special for the Niners so far, certainly not what they were hoping for.

@Tony Towner

Your Iggles are letting Haasan Reddick seek a trade.
Thanks not seen that yet, but there's been rumours for a couple of weeks, his contract needs restructuring and they were supposed to be a long way apart. Plus Fangio doesn't use pin your ears back and go pass rashers which is all he is, be it a very good one. Rather have kept him though, hopefully they can get a 2 for him he's had double digit sacks 5 years running and is a Philly guy, well South Jersey, but essentially the same thing

FWIW there's no guarantee it happens. Even if he wants to go, Reddick's numbers since signing his last extension give y'all a lot of leverage.

Should get decent value if some team is willing to play ball, IMV.

FWIW there's no guarantee it happens. Even if he wants to go, Reddick's numbers since signing his last extension give y'all a lot of leverage.

Should get decent value if some team is willing to play ball, IMV.
They've done it a couple of times before with Slay and Cox when talks have broken down, essentially if that's what you think you can get go out there and get it. Both stayed

What are people's predictions for tonight?
I see it a bit like last year, the NFC team has comfortably the better roster, the Chiefs have Reid and Mahomes, so I'll pick the same result, KC in a 1 score game.

Prop bet Purdy to throw 2 or more interceptions, he can't keep getting away with it can he?

Picking against Reid and Mahomes is starting to feel like picking against Belichik and Brady: you'd like to, but you wouldn't put money on it.

KC to win by 4. Probably a last-minute 95 yard drive.

More importantly, do we think Tay Tay will make it..?

(I'm thinking KC will win it again...)

What are people's predictions for tonight?
I see it a bit like last year, the NFC team has comfortably the better roster, the Chiefs have Reid and Mahomes, so I'll pick the same result, KC in a 1 score game.

Prop bet Purdy to throw 2 or more interceptions, he can't keep getting away with it can he?
You really don't rate Purdy do you?

I thought the Chiefs from when they got through, probably by 3. Reid and Mahomes really are 'clutch' as the yanks say.

I'd like Purdy to win in just for the headlines.

Back