• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The NFL Thread

You really don't rate Purdy do you?

I thought the Chiefs from when they got through, probably by 3. Reid and Mahomes really are 'clutch' as the yanks say.

I'd like Purdy to win in just for the headlines.
I think he's been ridiculously lucky in both the play off games they've played, he's aired balls that should be interceptions, but haven't through luck or poor hands. I agree the story would be great, I don't dislike him, I do dislike SF.

As a Niners fan i want to see them win, however can't get past Kelce and Mahomes being good enough to get the job done when the chips are down.

27 - 20 Chiefs.

I think he's been ridiculously lucky in both the play off games they've played, he's aired balls that should be interceptions, but haven't through luck or poor hands. I agree the story would be great, I don't dislike him, I do dislike SF.
Story time? :)

Story time? :)
The way they behaved after last years NFC Championship game from Shanahan downwards, particularly Deebo was whiny and pathetic. They were beaten by the better team and just brought up straw men arguments to make themselves feel better. Don't want your QB knocked out of the game, then maybe try blocking one of the leagues top 5 pass rushers with someone who isn't your back up tight end. No accountability whatsoever, just really weak.

Sounds like a Shanahan team alright!

My Chiefs tolerance threshold is way past. This is the 1st Super Bowl in 35+ years for which I won't be tuning in for a single minute.

Just going to have a nice breakfast and then put the game on. Nice to have a Super Bowl not costing sleep.

Probably be the Chiefs, pity where it’s being played, I know the USA is vast and everyone has to be catered for.

I love the Superbowl..............................

because the NFL season has now almost finished and this wank sport can evaporate back over to America.

On the plus side the real McCoy starts Thursday night.

because the NFL season has now almost finished and this wank sport can evaporate back over to America.
giphy.gif

I always enjoy the NFL season and the red zone is always a must for me on Sunday nights but, and this is no disrespect to Alan et al but my lads were into the WWF in the nineties, Hulk Hogan, the Undertaker etc and it always reminds of that, apologies, I’ll wash my mouth out if that helps. ;)

I love the Superbowl..............................

So can I put you down for watching draft week?

I always enjoy the NFL season and the red zone is always a must for me on Sunday nights but, and this is no disrespect to Alan et al but my lads were into the WWF in the nineties, Hulk Hogan, the Undertaker etc and it always reminds of that, apologies, I’ll wash my mouth out if that helps. ;)
The WWE is a window into the soul of the average American tbqh

The WWE is a window into the soul of the average American tbqh
In related news the XFL, WWE and UFC are being brought into the same company TKO. The Rock is on the board of TKO and has a vested interest in all 3.

In related news the XFL, WWE and UFC are being brought into the same company TKO. The Rock is on the board of TKO and has a vested interest in all 3.
The view through said window is not always flattering…

Like a leaf blower that won’t start.

Back