• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The NFL Thread

My plan to jinx the Titans is working a treat as they've just thrown a pick after the Jags had already reduced the lead to 8.
Gotta use that power for good. Responsibility and all that.

I want the Jags to win, partly for Dougie P and secondly I want the extremes of the Bills game to be on the line. Win they are the number 2 seed, lose they don't make the play offs

The NFL's coaching equivalent of Steven Gerard has just 'coached' the Buccs to a division win.

Playing Philly next week then he's got a decent chance of a play off win to go with it

Last edited:
Arthur Smith is a cunt.

That is all.
The reaction of a man who knows he's unlikely to have a job this time tomorrow. Which is probably the same reason Dennis Allen decided to score an extra touchdown too (although it seems the Saints might be keeping him for some reason).

I want the Jags to win, partly for Dougie P and secondly I want the extremes of the Bills game to be on the line. Win they are the number 2 seed, lose they don't make the play offs
My blood pressure and cardiac health disapprove of this post.

Jets finally end the Patriots winning streak against them. Likely to give the Patriots a better draft pick so a win in that regard for them, can't imagine Bellichick will want to go out like that so interesting to see what his future will hold.

The reaction of a man who knows he's unlikely to have a job this time tomorrow. Which is probably the same reason Dennis Allen decided to score an extra touchdown too (although it seems the Saints might be keeping him for some reason).
Allen is OK, could be a lot worse. Be interesting to see what happens next.

Jets finally end the Patriots winning streak against them. Likely to give the Patriots a better draft pick so a win in that regard for them, can't imagine Bellichick will want to go out like that so interesting to see what his future will hold.
Chargers offers him the QB, but a vanilla franchise. Washington gives him the premier in theory franchise but a rookie QB and time not on his side. I think he'll choose the latter

He'll get one more season, I think.

Today was something to build on, at least. Probably Carr's most complete performance.

Have to say, same as football here, I much prefer watching games that are played on real turf rather than artificial.

Gets worse as Hurts now off the field with what looks like a dislocated finger on his throwing hand.

Back