• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The NFL Thread

Professional referees make far better judgment calls than those that aren't.

That's a simple fact.

Some totally bonkers action in todays games including the G Men somehow failing to beat the Rams despite being given numerous opportunities to do so.

Lamar pretty much sowing up the MVP race by destroying the Dolphins too.

Miami have to figure out something on defense. Even they can’t play one-dimensional football and get away with it.

Lamar’s stat line is disgusting and will only be replicated in the playoffs if something drastic doesn’t change. So many of those TDs were simple shit, just totally blown assignments. Almost karmic against what Miami did to Denver.

Another enjoyable night watching the Red Zone, so my question tonight for Alan or any other aficionado whose online, why does the Quarterback lift his leg prior to receiving the football?, is it just a quirk?.

Another enjoyable night watching the Red Zone, so my question tonight for Alan or any other aficionado whose online, why does the Quarterback lift his leg prior to receiving the football?, is it just a quirk?.
Part of the signal for the ball to be snapped.

It's a signal to the center to snap the ball. Unless it's a fake to draw the defense.

Hell of a car park at the Kansas City stadium reminds me of our holiday in Orlando, if you didn’t take some photos of where you left your car at Disney World you were fucked.

David Tepper got caught on camera throwing a drink at some Jags’ fans yesterday. Fucking idiot.

Directly out of CLTFC’s transfer budget, I bet.

The Jags currently choking their way out of the playoffs losing at the Titans.

The Jags currently choking their way out of the playoffs losing at the Titans.
T-Law not playing is he?

Oof, he is. Not sure what to make of him at this stage.

T-Law not playing is he?

Oof, he is. Not sure what to make of him at this stage.
I think he's getting better but he makes some inexplicable decisions.

Jax should win this from here.

Back