• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The NFL Thread

Obviously a lot of PR nonsense, as someone half his age would still be done for the year from that injury.

Even if he was 100% there'd be zero point, and if I was a QB there's no way in hell I'd be rushing back to get behind that offensive line as it's a complete shambles.

Seems overly harsh. This is par for the course with big American sports stars. Favre, Rodriguez, Jordan all did it at the end of their careers.
Nah, he couldn't stand being out of the limelight so built this bullshit narrative around his superior recovering ability, even though any credible surgeon or player who'd suffered the same injury said there's no chance. So we get the pictures of him throwing a ball from a standing position, the reports of the wonderful stuff he's doing whilst playing for the scout team in practice and how he'll play on Xmas Eve. It was always crap. He's an anti vax arse that makes everything about him, he's ripped that franchise apart from the inside this season all without playing

I think I'll have written on my death certificate "Death by heart attack. Probable cause of heart attack, the Buffalo Bills".

Very different team in a dome to outside, both remaining games are inside as will their first 2 play off games if they clinch the 2 seed

Battle of the chokers in Dallas at Miami, neither side able to beat teams with winning records (Dallas did manage to beat the misfiring Eagles, but lost their other 3) so something has to give this evening.

McDaniel >>>> McCarthy

Tua >>>>> Dak

Fins up baby

The Chiefs giving the Raiders several Christmas presents in this one.

Second one is a throw Mahomes should absolutely know better than to make. Being late on a corner or out route is begging for bad news.

Ravens looking like an unstoppable force at the moment. Fingers crossed they torch the Dolphins next week.

Last edited:
And with so many teams relying on back-up QBs it has been an unusual season. It is likely, as it often does I guess, that it will come down to which teams are healthiest heading into the post-season. There don't appear to be any sure fire guarantees in either conference. Its great.

Ravens looking like an unstoppable force at the moment. Fingers crossed they torch the Dolphins next week.
The improvement this year has been stunning but as always they’ll fumble it in the play offs

Looking like Lamar Vs CmC for the MVP after Purdy's meltdown yesterday. Stayed up watching it hoping for a shootout instead we got something of a demolition.

CMC should win it, but they may as well call it MVQB so it'll be Jackson. I need to see him deliver in the play offs before I believe they'll win the SB though.

CMC should win it, but they may as well call it MVQB so it'll be Jackson. I need to see him deliver in the play offs before I believe they'll win the SB though.
Statistically Jackson hasn't even been that great, but he will probably win it. CMC should win it, he's clearly the engine that makes the 49ers run. Despite all the media white noise about Josh Allen and his turnovers, he has 40 TDs this season and should rightfully be in the MVP consideration. Problem is his team has lost 4 games that they shouldn't have lost thanks to defensive blunders, so very little chance a 6 loss team has someone who'll get MVP.

Back