• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The NFL Thread

Mahomes reaction to it all has been a bit pathetic. Blamed the officials and totally spat his dummy out. He's looked like a completely entitled spoilt brat.

Have you see the QB programme on Netflix? I think that shone an accurate light
I didn't watch it. I keep meaning to circle back round to it but always forget! Is she as annoying as his bratty little brother?

I didn't watch it. I keep meaning to circle back round to it but always forget! Is she as annoying as his bratty little brother?
He's not really on it, in the background a couple of times, but they don't draw attention to him for obvious reasons.

Let's just say she's very comfortable with the fame and struggles to understand who is the successful athlete and who is the spouse when taking credit. The Taylor Swift stuff will have her seething

Last edited:
She didn't come across well in that at all, but she thinks she did.

I enjoyed the show as a whole.
Agreed, Cousins' wife was very Stepford, they are well matched, which is a compliment to them as much as a criticism. Mariotta's came across very well grounded, but he's at a different stage in his career to the other 2

The Raiders scoring 63 points (having not scored an offensive touchdown since week 12, including getting completely shut out on Sunday) is a new nadir for the Chargers and surely has to be the end of Staley a supposed defensive minded head coach.

He gone!

Last edited:
Philly have moved their DC to a spurious role and replaced him with Matt Patricia who was already doing some soft consultancy role or another. Totally normal behaviour for a 10-3 team. The wheels are coming off.

Patricia has been a good DC before, despite being a disaster as a HC.

Am I right I thinking that there’s 2 games on Christmas Day?

Watching the red zone why is the crowd at the panthers so low?

Back