• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The NFL Thread

Von Miller: you can take your $120m contract and shove it. Piece of crap.

*this verdict might change if allegations are false.

Zach Ertz may be heading back to Philly.

Zach Ertz may be heading back to Philly.
There's a fair amount of ring chasing players being collected Byard, Jones, possibly Leonard and Ertz, rumours of Suh again. With injuries they are all needed depth wise, but seems a bit too much to me if they all come. Could easily lose the next 2 weeks where they are underdogs, have a rest disadvantage and are banged up, then they'd be more likely to be number 5 seed than 1. The number 1 in the NFC will make the SB imo

Last edited:
I'm not hopeful but the way they've behaved since the NFC Championship game I hope Philly take these arses to the cleaners

Patriots are really stinking out the league at the minute. Losing 0-6 to two field goals is an embarrassing result.

You're never guaranteed up times in the NFL, but you are guaranteed down times.

Apparently Belichik already knows he'll be fired in New England and has a verbal agreement for his next job in place.

You're never guaranteed up times in the NFL, but you are guaranteed down times.

Apparently Belichik already knows he'll be fired in New England and has a verbal agreement for his next job in place.
Seen that, but him and Rodgers...wow

My money is on Carolina. The timing of the rumors coincided with Reich's firing in a... conspicuous type of way.

I can't imagine Belichik and Rodgers working out at all, but I suppose one's gone after next season regardless.

My money is on Carolina. The timing of the rumors coincided with Reich's firing in a... conspicuous type of way.

I can't imagine Belichik and Rodgers working out at all, but I suppose one's gone after next season regardless.
Can't see it. They need an offensive coach for Bryce, Tepper's man he needs to make it work, unless Bill can talk him into McDaniels

Still got the points though.

It's set up for a cracker of a game
Feels like one of those high variance Hurts games. He'll make plays and take silly sacks. What makes him good rather than great imo

Feels like one of those high variance Hurts games. He'll make plays and take silly sacks. What makes him good rather than great imo
Brett Favre type. Great to watch and whilst not great still real top level.

Have a Google of Dom Disandro, you wouldn't, you really wouldn't

Back