• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The NFL Thread

Holding called. On a Bills o-lineman who was absolutely NOT holding. Bills v Eagles + officials.

I've no idea why that wasn't PI on Slay. All over Sherfield with the ball in the air.

There's something psychologically wrong when the Offense completely stalls just because your RT is out. Yes, he's probably the best in the NFL at that position and the play calling is again awful but for it to happen time after time is just weak.

Thats some of the worst officiating I've ever seen. They got everything wrong all in the Eagles favour. Fucking corrupt bastards.

There's been some pretty awful officiating in both games I've watched this evening.

Tell you what, all these calls in favour of the Eagles and against the Bills are disgraceful… :ROFLMAO:

However, that non holding call 🙈

but Allen make the next

Questionable officiating aside, the Bills will be kicking themselves in the morning. Should have had that won in regulation then again in OT.

The refs didn't miss 2 very makeable field goals, that's where they lost the game, the rest is just noise
Not really, the very wrong and suspect non call on the horse collar plus intentional grounding call almost certainly took points off the board for the Bills. The non PI calls (at least 2 of them which were blatant) took points off the board for the Bills. The non holding call on the o-lineman on the Eagles 1st TD drive almost certainly put points on the board for the Eagles.

Did the Bills shoot themselves in the foot on occasions? Yes. Did McDermott get outcoached again? Yes. Did the Bills defense replicate 13 seconds twice in the same game? Yes. But to say the officiating problems is just noise is a load of bullshit. The officiating had a significant impact on the outcome. The Bills shot themselves in the foot, but the officials loaded the gun for them. 100%. And any denial of that is just noise.

@Tony Towner thought you might find this entertaining (assuming you can understand Devonta's accent!)

Sad face @ the various mentions of Devonta and Henry Ruggs being best buds back then.

Disclaimer: they're just shooting the shit about food and having a laugh, don't expect any football revelations. 😅

Back