• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The NFL Thread

We had a decent back room staff under Nuno and Lopetegui but watching the Red Zone, the back room staff in the NRL is the size of a small village.
giphy.gif

But, to your point, @ROVERT47, each position on the team likely has a coaching staff of its own that is the size of your average soccer coaching staff. Maybe bigger.

Coaching staff size in Australian rugby league isn’t particularly outlandish.

The Jets appear to have officially had it with Zach Wilson.

The Jets appear to have officially had it with Zach Wilson.
Only about three weeks late to actually do anything productive about it. Their offensive line totally stinks so whoever is behind centre is going to struggle, especially if it's Tim Boyle.

But, to your point, @ROVERT47, each position on the team likely has a coaching staff of its own that is the size of your average soccer coaching staff. Maybe bigger.
Ok, so players apart, how come there are perhaps up to fifty people wearing the sponsor’s uniforms on the sidelines?

Ok, so players apart, how come there are perhaps up to fifty people wearing the sponsor’s uniforms on the sidelines?
You've got 53 players on the official roster, 16 on the practice squad who are all entitled to be on the sideline, plus anyone who is off the roster due to injury before you even get to the staff

Genuinely, this a good place to learn. Some of these lads know more about the game than I do at this point!

Watching the Eagles is like Wolves under Lage until the first Feb. The results are there but you know the performances aren't sustainable.

Swift looks a really good acquisition
It'll be interesting to see if they pay him in FA. They don't normally as they work on the theory that the Oline is good enough that competence is all they are looking for at RB hence letting Sanders walk. Swift has done more than just take what's on offer though, he's a level above. He's a Philly guy though so I think it'll come down to whether he'll take a home town discount or not, I'd imagine another team will pay him more if he looks for it.

It'll be interesting to see if they pay him in FA. They don't normally as they work on the theory that the Oline is good enough that competence is all they are looking for at RB hence letting Sanders walk. Swift has done more than just take what's on offer though, he's a level above. He's a Philly guy though so I think it'll come down to whether he'll take a home town discount or not, I'd imagine another team will pay him more if he looks for it.
Should be a shame to lose him as he's a genuine option they've lacked for a year or two.

Not so sure if lumen it to Wolves under Lage, more Arsenal under Graham.

Drew Brees says his right arm is basically useless for anything above the shoulder. That would be shit.

Beginning to take just the slightest back slap on my Purdy take
Still enjoying that back slap?

Purdy looks very good right now. Not as good as Dak but he's certainly getting the Niners flowing.

I know it's the Jets but the Dolphins look pretty good.

The equivalent of Bielsa style tactics

Back