• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The NFL Thread

If he's ring chasing the NFC would be his best option playing the percentages, given the competitiveness of the AFC, I'd be astounded if Philly signed him though even though it's doable cap wise. Smith and particularly Brown had strops at various points last season because having a 1a, 1b, pass catching TE and a running QB is a difficult thing to juggle and that was in a successful season. It would like a great deal if you were playing fantasy as they don't have a good slot, but in the real world it'd be combustible.

Hopkins has a lot of clout at that position; possible that Brown and Smith respect him enough that it wouldn’t blow up. Would still be very tricky waters to navigate.

If he's ring chasing the NFC would be his best option playing the percentages, given the competitiveness of the AFC, I'd be astounded if Philly signed him though even though it's doable cap wise. Smith and particularly Brown had strops at various points last season because having a 1a, 1b, pass catching TE and a running QB is a difficult thing to juggle and that was in a successful season. It would like a great deal if you were playing fantasy as they don't have a good slot, but in the real world it'd be combustible.
Yeah, and there isn't really any other viable option in the NFC. Cowboys maybe, but they already have decent receiver options and Dak is inconsistent IMO.

For the love of God, the fucking Saints brought in Jon Gruden to help Derek Carr get "acclimated".

That's me fucked off the NFL for a bit.

For the love of God, the fucking Saints brought in Jon Gruden to help Derek Carr get "acclimated".

Wtf are they doing. That Chuckie faced racist can fuck off

Le’Veon Bell says he used to get high as shit before Pittsburgh games. 😂

Also highlighted the difference coaching makes on young players and basically blamed Adam Gase for ruining Sam Darnold.

I think it was also to get the staff up and running on what Carr can do, at least from what the Athletic said. All very odd, I have a weird stance with Gruden as despite him being wrong and rightly out the league, I also do see his point about not releasing anything else from the investigation.

Karma yes but then the NFL doesn't usually seem to care about that.

I suppose, but once the cat is out of the bag it ain't going back in.

We know what we know and New Orleans tagged him in regardless. Makes me very, very uncomfortable.

Well it seems like it was Dennis Allen's decision so I wonder if he needed clearance or sign off? I was a fan of Gruden as a coach to an extent but his personality used to grait me. But even so he isn't the sort of talent or the worth of this surely wasn't high enougj that would seem to be worth this? Very odd.

I'm in the waiting room for tickets for the Bills v Jags game at Tottenham. Does anyone know if there's a limit on how many tickets you can get? We have a group of 6 going and would like tickets together.

I'm in the waiting room for tickets for the Bills v Jags game at Tottenham. Does anyone know if there's a limit on how many tickets you can get? We have a group of 6 going and would like tickets together.
Last info was a maximum of 6 tickets per buyer

3 of us trying to get tickets, all failed. The ticketing system is an absolute farce. Most of the people in the Bills Mafia UK group have failed to get tickets. Genuine UK and European fans of the teams playing should have an opportunity to get tickets 2 days before general sale, US fans of the teams the next day and finally general sale after that. When you register to get tickets you specify which team you support anyway so it would be something that could be done. Even though there will be scalpers who still find a way around it.

That's really shit @Dire Wolf .

My brother and I have stopped bothering with the Tottenham games because of the difficulty to get tickets, it's miles from anywhere and is a shit-hole area

Hate to hear that also @Dire Wolf

It should be actual fans of the respective teams getting first dibs on UK games before it goes to general sale. Unfortunately, I just don't think the NFL and the other parties much care about that, as long as it sells out.

Bills RB/KR Nyheim Hines suffered a serious knee injury that will mean he misses the whole season: he was on holiday, sitting stationary on a jet ski when some dumbass ploughed straight into him! A bit unlucky that.

With all the ways an NFL player can get injured (particularly a running back) this must be devastating for the guy, even more so with the way running backs are so easily discarded by teams these days.

Back