• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The NFL Thread

Linked to the above my starting QB Rankings. Just based on who I'd want next season to run an imaginary offense, so doesn't take into account contract or age. I found Wilson, Rodgers and Watson the most difficult to slot. Down years or cooked? Doesn't include Year 2 players or rookies. Only 2 NFC QBs in the Top 10
Mahomes (AFC)
Burrow (A)
Rodgers (A)
Allen (A)
Hurts (NFC)
Herbert (A)
Prescott (N)
Jackson (A)
Lawrence (A)
Tua (A)
Cousins (N)
Stafford (N)
Carr (N)
Wilson (A)
Goff (N)
Murray (N)
Fields (N)
Smith (N)
Tannehill (A) Assuming he starts
Jimmy G (A)
D Jones (N)
Watson (A)
M Jones (A)
Love (N)
Mayfield (N)
------------------------------------------------------
Not ranked
Howell
Purdy
Pickett
Ridder
Young
Stroud
Richardson

Bills v Raiders in London according to another social media leak.

Give Tepper a smack for me if you bump into him.

Bring back NFL Europa you cowards

Week 4.... Where is this? Wembley?
And is this the first time a team has played TWICE outside of America on subsequent weeks?

Week 4.... Where is this? Wembley?
And is this the first time a team has played TWICE outside of America on subsequent weeks?
Yes and yes. Their Wembley game is their choice as a home game. They own the ticketing etc, as opposed to the others which sit with the NFL

Yes and yes. Their Wembley game is their choice as a home game. They own the ticketing etc, as opposed to the others which sit with the NFL
Oh really!! That's good, so Ticketmaster have been shouldered away from this event then?
That must be a good thing.
In fact reading that again, Do Ticketmaster have nothing to do with NFL games at all then?

Oh really!! That's good, so Ticketmaster have been shouldered away from this event then?
That must be a good thing.
In fact reading that again, Do Ticketmaster have nothing to do with NFL games at all then?
No, they are probably still using TicketMaster. They own the game like they would if they were playing in Jacksonville and therefore the ticket revenue, less whatever they pay Wembley, whereas the true International games are owned by the NFL and profits taken accordingly

Bills v Jaguars is a really disappointing choice of London game as the last time the Bills were here they played the Jags. Would be nice to have seen someone different.

Jags are always gonna get the London games because of Khan.

Jags are always gonna get the London games because of Khan.
They already have a home game the week before. To pick them as the opponents for the Bills home game is pretty shit if you ask me.

They already have a home game the week before. To pick them as the opponents for the Bills home game is pretty shit if you ask me.
I don't necessarily disagree, just that Khan's presence on both sides of the pond means he can pull strings.

I don't necessarily disagree, just that Khan's presence on both sides of the pond means he can pull strings.
Which is bullshit of the NFL to allow him that influence. Because of it then, his team gets a competitive advantage over a team that could be a playoff rival AND fans of the Bills get exactly the same match up to watch in London as they got 8 years ago? It's shit.

But I'll still go. 😂

I agree. I used to go to all 3 games every year and I'd be pissed off if they were on twice, even if it is different stadiums.

Commanders sold. £4.8bn. Wow. That is a lot of money for what is a badly under-performing franchise.

Back