• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The NFL Thread

Rodgers to Jets finally done. Likely to be a 2 and a 1 with change which is a lot better than I thought they'd get

Can't believe the Jets caved on the 1st rounder next season. Rodgers might not even still be playing!

EDIT: Ah, Pack are sending some picks to the Jets as well.

Can't believe the Jets caved on the 1st rounder next season. Rodgers might not even still be playing!

EDIT: Ah, Pack are sending some picks to the Jets as well.
They get the 1st with 65% of snaps. If not it's 2 2s. Below that it's a 5th for a 6th swap in GBs favour and a 13th for 15th swap in NYs this year. Given the salary and GB wanting to move on anyway they've done very well imo

Be really interesting to see what he's gonna get paid.
One of the top 5 QBs.
4x MVP
1 x Superbowl
Leading TD throws
Undoubted Superstar
vs
39 years old
No longer highest paid QB
No longer best QB

Would you pay him 1, 2 or 3 year contract and how much?

He was “90% retired” two months ago so there’s fair chance it’s one-and-done for him and the Jets.

A third season, I’d be absolutely shocked.

I think that bollox about being 90% retired wasn't real. I think that was just tossed in to piss off GB's front office.
Having watched that interview on Sky I was surprised he actually left GB but never doubted the fire and enthusiasm he had for playing the game.

He's essentially on a 1 year $60m deal. I don't think either side will look to extend until deep into the season

I think that bollox about being 90% retired wasn't real. I think that was just tossed in to piss off GB's front office.
Having watched that interview on Sky I was surprised he actually left GB but never doubted the fire and enthusiasm he had for playing the game.
Can't fault you there, tbh.

"This is not the end for us," Rodgers wrote. "I will see you again Green Bay, you'll always have my heart."
What an absolute dickweed.

Hurts' highest paid player title lasted 10 days, now Lamar, be interesting to see the guaranteed number given the hoo har

Edit $185m, pretty much the deal which was on the table months ago

Last edited:
I just don’t know how long Lamar has left. Fair dos tho, ain’t my money.

Anyone watching the draft?

Bryce 🥰

If I bump into him around town I may well combust.

Texans going for it. Love them going back up to 3 and getting 2 elite talents.

Will 😭😭😭

It’s like watching my kids graduate. 🥲

Eagles trade up to get Carter, getting him at 9 is a steal.

High ceiling, low floor, but worth the gamble especially with a bonus pick. Supposedly it was Jordan Davis who kept him on the straight and narrow at Georgia and it went a bit messy after he left. Puts a lot of pressure on Davis though who had a meh rookie season, although if it goes well the familiarity will help him too

Back