• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The NFL Thread

Wentz booted out again. I assume he'll retire, you'd be mad to give him another chance as a number 1 and his ego couldn't cope with being a backup. On reflection maybe not retire, just not sign for anyone and hope to get an emergency job if a QB1 gets injured

Last edited:
Someone is going to fall in love and trade up to 1 for Anthony Richardson and it will set the franchise back years.

It won't be 1, will be top 8 though. The raw have all the tools QBs like Lance and Wilson haven't landed well, he's in the same pond

Lance and Wilson had much better college careers (granted, at lower levels).

It won't be 1, will be top 8 though. The raw have all the tools QBs like Lance and Wilson haven't landed well, he's in the same pond

Not super comparable. This guy has the same size but even more athleticism than Cam which is absolutely freakish.

I'd be amazed if he makes it out of the top 3 after that showing today. 4.44 speed FFS.

Not super comparable. This guy has the same size but even more athleticism than Cam which is absolutely freakish.

I'd be amazed if he makes it out of the top 3 after that showing today. 4.44 speed FFS.
If he goes top 3, film study has failed us.

It wouldn't be unfair to compare him to Adama, honestly. The sorts of physical gifts you could describe as "seductive" to a coach.

Dwight Howard would be a basketball example of a freak athlete being shoved into a sport regardless of how well he fits tactically. Of course, you can get away with it to an extent on the court in a way you can't on the field or pitch.

If he goes top 3, film study has failed us.

It wouldn't be unfair to compare him to Adama, honestly. The sorts of physical gifts you could describe as "seductive" to a coach.

Dwight Howard would be a basketball example of a freak athlete being shoved into a sport regardless of how well he fits tactically. Of course, you can get away with it to an extent on the court in a way you can't on the field or pitch.

It happens a lot though doesn't it? Loads of guys with great film drop on the back of the combine, Jordan Addison might now be a mid day 2 guy after today.

John Ross got picked in the 1st because he was ridiculously fast but he was a pretty awful WR and that was evident before the draft.

The Adama comparison is exactly how I feel about Richardson, someone will see all those raw traits and his absolute cannon arm and think they can make him into something unstoppable. It will cost them their job.

Y’ain’t wrong tbf.

I want all the QBs early doors. I'm absolutely all aboard the Branch train, him and Minkah in the same secondary is filthy.

You'd need to trade up a few places, he's not dropping to 17

You'd need to trade up a few places, he's not dropping to 17

Drops to 17 on 8/10 simulators I've used also seen various mocks where he lasts to the mid 20s. I think he's a top 10 talent but positional value etc.

The Jalen Carter stuff has thrown any projection out the window tbf.

The Jalen Carter stuff has thrown any projection out the window tbf.

That shit is wild. I did plenty of stupid shit when I was a kid but doing what he did months before he's projected to be a top 5 pick in the draft is absolutely moronic.

He likely won't make it out the top 10 either way, too much potential there.

Jesus Christ Darnell Washington is basically a tackle who can move like a WR.

Part of me wishes that Loomis would properly blow things up, but I'll absolutely take Carr in the interim.

Part of me wishes that Loomis would properly blow things up, but I'll absolutely take Carr in the interim.
I'm not sure what happened to Carr at the Raiders but he's a good QB and we do have some good weapons for him to use.

Just a good HC/ OC needed...

Back