• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The NFL Thread

Running backs shouldn't ever be drafted before round 3. You only get 4/5 years of production from them before they start to wane, plus if you have a good o line then even just a decent back can rack up big numbers.
Woah woah woah woah now

No value. It's the easiest starting position to fill for very little cap hit, where's the incentive?
I mean I do see where you're coming from. I just don't want to accept it.

Still mourning the death of the Fullback position, ain't I.

I mean I do see where you're coming from. I just don't want to accept it.

Still mourning the death of the Fullback position, ain't I.

Im with you there. Love a jumbo package.

Im with you there. Love a jumbo package.
I'm getting into coaching and bringing back the Wishbone.

1920px-Wishbone_Formation.svg.png

Is pony 2 running backs without a fullback?
Some variation of the traditional "Split Back" formation; I've never heard it called "The Pony" but that doesn't mean it's never been called that.

Am. football has gone through so many wild formations over the years. At one point, the QB position was primarily a blocker!

Some variation of the traditional "Split Back" formation; I've never heard it called "The Pony" but that doesn't mean it's never been called that.

Am. football has gone through so many wild formations over the years. At one point, the QB position was primarily a blocker!

Tomlin coined it. I wasn't sure if it was standard parlance.

If Tomlin says it, it is law.

No sarcasm, I could listen to that man speak for a very long time and not get disinterested.

If Tomlin says it, it is law.

No sarcasm, I could listen to that man speak for a very long time and not get disinterested.

Me too. Just naturally cool as fuck ain't he. Can see why players want to play for him.

I listen to the Kelce brothers New Heights podcast. Jason, I think everyone knows, is my favourite player. He's cerebral, articulate, funny and self deprecating. His brother is a tit who is still to grow up

Every ref, including Blandino at the review center, completely mic'd up for this XFL game. QBs mic'd up for each side, too.

Really interesting stuff.

Doesn't shock me, but they're talking about some of these little changes as if the NFL may actually adopt some of them if they are deemed "successful", so felt appropriate to post here.

Mic'd up, live-on-air refs just feels like a wild swing vs. reffing in the Prem.

The biggest problem with refs miked up in the Prem would be that it would pick up the players too, then every broadcast game would have to be after the 9pm watershed...

The biggest problem with refs miked up in the Prem would be that it would pick up the players too, then every broadcast game would have to be after the 9pm watershed...
Could theoretically put the match on a 5 second delay, I suppose.

They’d soon stop if they knew they were live on tv.

Dom Capers, holy shit. Proper legend around these parts.

Back