• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The NFL Thread

I watch the Red Zone most Sunday nights even though most of the time I ain’t gotta fucking clue what’s going on.
Love it though.
Who is your team Trev, you must have a soft spot for someone?

Who is your team Trev, you must have a soft spot for someone?
I suppose I’m a bit of a plastic when it comes to the NFL, I always had a soft spot for the Green Bay Packers and their quarterback Aaron Rodgers but I think they’ve been pretty mediocre this season.
Kansas City Chiefs and Patrick Mahones it is then.

I suppose I’m a bit of a plastic when it comes to the NFL, I always had a soft spot for the Green Bay Packers and their quarterback Aaron Rodgers but I think they’ve been pretty mediocre this season.
Kansas City Chiefs and Patrick Mahones it is then.
Boo! Go with Josh Allen the most exciting QB in the NFL, not Mahomes, Trevor! Buffalo are also a proper working class fans team...

Anyway, surprising to see the Bucs currently beating the Bengals. Might be the first time I've ever been rooting for a Tom Brady win.

If Burrow wants to take the torch from Brady, this would be a great time to do it.

Throwing shovel passes into three defenders probably isn't the best way to do it.

Makes them pay for not picking it though.

This is a pretty spectacular collapse from the Bucs.

Tom Brady prior to tonight: 89-0 after leading by 17 at home.

(In case you guys don’t get US comms)

This ref speaks like a fuckin' Bond villain.

OMG! Patriots throw unnecessary laterals with the score tied and heading to OT. End up throwing the ball to the Raiders for a game winning touchdown.

I’ve never in my life seen anything quite like that.

I think that was the most spectacularly fucked up way to lose a game I think I've ever seen. Quite awesome.

OMG! Patriots throw unnecessary laterals with the score tied and heading to OT. End up throwing the ball to the Raiders for a game winning touchdown.
That's hilarious. Could've run out of bounds but inexplicable passed the ball.

Didn't expect a Giants win. After the famous tank game a couple of years ago they and Washington could be on the opposite side of it this time if Philly locks up the number 1 seed before the final game of the year against NY.

Tom Brady prior to tonight: 89-0 after leading by 17 at home.

(In case you guys don’t get US comms)
My problem with Brady being called the GOAT is he's one of the biggest arseholes in sport.

I'm not sure anybody can be called that if their teammates think they're a prick.

Seems to be very common in American sports, Woods, Jordan, Bonds, Rodriguez.

Not sure I’ve ever heard TB accused of being a bad teammate tbf. Whatever else he’s like as a person.

Back