• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The NFL Thread

Full credit for doing your due diligence tbf

Not my cup of tea either I'm afraid!

Goo Goo Dolls are the only band I think I've heard of to come out of Buffalo!

I do know Christine Baranski who played Leonard's mum in The Big Bang Theory is from there. And Dean Cain who played Superman in the TV series.

Personally, I think the town planner deserves an award for making sure Clark St and Kent St intersected so they could have a Clark Kent junction.

Thought y’all might find it interesting to watch some high-end scouting.

Picking a QB in the Top 3 of the draft twice in 3 years and missing badly both times is an effort. Think they'll go down the game managing vet route next, Jimmy G or apparently the Raiders want out of Carr. They have some young talent on offense and a good defense, average QB play should make them a play off team

I started watching the NFL in 2012 - I think the Jets are the only team left i've not seen in the play offs.

I started watching the NFL in 2012 - I think the Jets are the only team left i've not seen in the play offs.
I started before that and they've always been fairly rubbish to my memory.

Just the few good years with Rex Ryan and Mark Sanchez really

Neil Reynolds has blocked me on Twitter for a pretty innocent joke. How silly

No, I made a joke about his 'girlfriend'. All very tame. I don't think he appreciated people liking it

Fired NFL coaches have collected over $800m in income from unfinished contracts over the past five seasons.

As an example, the Giants are currently paying the salaries of three head coaches: Pat Shurmur, Joe Judge, and Brian Daboll.
What a brilliant stat!
Great find Alan!

Knew as soon as they signed him that Kadarius Toney would be a problem with the chiefs. Unbelievable talent.

Back