• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The NFL Thread

Fired NFL coaches have collected over $800m in income from unfinished contracts over the past five seasons.

As an example, the Giants are currently paying the salaries of three head coaches: Pat Shurmur, Joe Judge, and Brian Daboll.

Last edited:
By frauds I meant they aren't the second best team in the NFC which is what their seeding will likely be. In the same was as Tennessee weren't the best in the AFC last year
Agreed. I'd put the NFC top 4 as Eagles, 49ers, Cowboys, Vikings, in that order.

If the Vikings were to get the Commanders or Giants they might find that a tough outing too. Buccaneers are going to get fourth seed from winning a shit division and they aren’t as good as any of the NFC East sides.

The Vikings have already beaten both the Giants and the Commanders. Not to say they're not capable of winning against the Vikings but they're not really games to worry about at all.

Carolina is going to win the NFC South. Mark that shit down.

Commanders had it won and threw it away. It’s also their only loss since binning Wentz. Vikes would of course be favourites but it would be no walkover.

How does the playoff schedule work with 7 seeds?

Is it 7 @ 4 and 5 @ 6 followed by winner 7/4 v 5/6 (home side dependent on seeding of the two) to then play @ 1 while 3 is at 2?

They'll get Detroit I'd have thought. Giants won't make the play offs. They've spent the year riding good coaching over talent. Now Barkley has been run into the ground there's nothing left. Seeds imo will be
1 Philly/Dallas
2 Vikings
3 49ers
4 Someone shit from the South. Could be any of them.
5 Dallas/Philly
6 Washington
7 Detroit

How does the playoff schedule work with 7 seeds?

Is it 7 @ 4 and 5 @ 6 followed by winner 7/4 v 5/6 (home side dependent on seeding of the two) to then play @ 1 while 3 is at 2?
7 at 2
6 at 3
5 at 4

1 at home to lowest ranked winner in the next round
Next lowest ranked away to next highest
Highest seed holds the Championship game.

Couple of big games this weekend then with Giants @ Commanders and Detroit @ Jets. Philly and Dallas should both win their games easily enough. Tampa have no gimme against the Bengals. Fucking helluva late night to stay up for Giants v Commanders but I am seriously tempted.

Lets hope so. Brady needs to retire. It was an absolute slaughter against the 49ers. Ripped to pieces.

I’m probably biased as I love to see a Charlottean be successful, but I really was impressed with the way Carolina played last week. We’ll see if they can carry it forward.

Fucking helluva late night to stay up for Giants v Commanders but I am seriously tempted.
I get up, rather than stay up for the American night time Eagles games. Fast forward through the ads etc and you can watch it all in about an hour and a half and get an extra couple of hours sleep versus staying up

The condensed versions of games on gamepass were good. Just showed the plays one after the other and they were usually about 45 minutes long.

Gamepass is also only 99p for this week I believe. Well worth it.

That Fields run should have been a TD. Chicago score anyway but beauty has been denied

Back