• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The NFL Thread

Fantastic play from Pittman there. Colts doing everything they can to take this to a tie (I still can't see them scoring).

@Deano break out the champagne, we're popping bottles tonight!

Would never have thought that would be possible after the first half. Can't believe it. Mental game.

Got to be high on the list of greatest games ever. Insane. Incredible. Brilliant watching.

Detroit will go into their building and win in the play offs. Totally fraudulent number 2 seed

Rich Eisen has called it the biggest comeback in NFL history, and I generally believe what he says.

Whatever you say about the Vikings they get it done in the clutch, now 10-0 in one score games this season.

Just to emphasize. 0.4%!
Perhaps it's because I've been out and just got home, they beat the Colts at home in overtime. I get the context, but they beat the Colts at home in overtime. They are frauds with an elite wide receiver. That defense is going to get them destroyed in the play offs

Not saying they’ll win the SB but a properly fraudulent team doesn’t make up a 33-0 halftime deficit.

It’s kind of fucked up that the US Women’s National Tackle Football Team got honored at this game (in Cleveland).

No, I hadn’t ever heard of them, but still.

“Hey, when should we honor those women?”

“When’s Deshaun Watson play next?”

I was out yesterday, what an insane game that Colts Vikings game looked! I agree with Tony that we get dicked on in the first playoff game, we’re not very good but it’s been an extremely fun season to watch as a fan

Back