• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The NFL Thread

If they can't beat the Steelers they deserve nothing.
I didn't say that winning the NFC South is necessarily an achievement this year.

They're also not playing well on the O-Line today which was what was so impressive about their win last week.

I also wasn't expecting the Saints to beat Atlanta today (still time for us to fuck it up).

Yep. I think I underestimated how poor the Seahawks can be defensively this year.

Guy at the Carolina game wearing a Steelers jacket and a Panthers hat.

Sports fans in this town, ffs

TLaw starting to look like the guy the jags thought they were getting. He's been clutch this year.

TLaw starting to look like the guy the jags thought they were getting. He's been clutch this year.
Not all year, London being a particular nadir, since then he's really grown and has the right HC to help him.

And how about Zach Wilson.
Was better than prior to his benching but threw one awful pick and got away with a couple of others. Still clear that at least two of his receivers really don't like him. When that includes potential rookie of the year candidate Garrett Wilson then something has to give there.

Tons of Jekyll/Hyde teams in the league this season. Sometimes flipping personality multiple times a game!

Eagles would need to go 0/3 to lose the number 1 seed from here.
Cowboys a, Saints and Giants h

Cowboys will play y'all tough, I'd imagine.

Saints and Giants should be walkovers, but hey, NFL. Shit's wild out here.

Cowboys will play y'all tough, I'd imagine.

Saints and Giants should be walkovers, but hey, NFL. Shit's wild out here.
Cowboys will win on Xmas Eve. Teams don't win 3 back to back road games, particularly on a short week.

My lot have have Giants later, then 49ers, Browns and finish with Cowboys. I think 2 wins will be enough.

Back