• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The NFL Thread

I suggested to Squeeze that I might watch a bit of that, what with being a Redskins follower. She invented new and interesting swear words in informing this was unwise. I think most of the sentences were grammatically correct, which was an achievement considering the number of adjectives in there.

Saw an advert on motd for the redskins v the giants on the red button.
I think it said tuesday night at 01.30.
Anyone know whether that is monday night/tuesday morning, or tuesday night/wednesday morning?

More than that Lemon.
I found the BBC site and I'm fairly sure it's on at 2200 on the Tuesday evening too.
If you go look for the site, I can't remember what I searched for (BBC/Red button?) it gives you the timetable for all the progs on the Red Button.
Darlow is correct but it loops till about 0500.

Thing is, you can't record it, or pause/rewind etc. But if you can clear a space at 10pm, you'll get the whole game with no interruptions, adverts, chat from any experts, just the edited actual play. So you'll get about 75 mins.... It's not NBC though...

Steelers beat Ravens . Can I just say that one more time . STEELERS BEAT RAVENS.

Christ that feels good :)

And Charlie Batch cries???? what's that all about?

Fixed that for you.

That's a little unfair Johnny ! He put together one of his most memorable performances yesterday ( ok, so there haven't been many to choose from !! )

True, he did play well and the Steelers did deserve their win.

Steelers beat Ravens . Can I just say that one more time . STEELERS BEAT RAVENS.

Christ that feels good :)

I turned it off when Saunders threw the ball out of his hands with the full pitch open and then Ravens walked in a touchdown. Maybe I was a little quick to judge!

Booo!
NFL is NOT on the Red Button tonight!
Bloody snooker is...

Jesus!
It looks like he got concussion right there!
Did you see the way he rolled over with no tension in his body?
It also looked like there was a bit of helmet to helmet contact just as he piled into him, doesn't it?
Fuck! I'll bet he's still down yet! Totally cleaned him out...

Well, I dozed off monday. Luckily, I managed to catch the replay on the red button last night.
Great to see the redskins win. Moreso given my brother is a giants fan!

More sad news. Jerry Brown ( Dallas Cowboys ) killed in a car accident. His team mate Josh Brent is charged with manslaughter .

IOf anyone's interested and didn't already know it, The game between Houston Texans V New England Pats is on BBC Red Button tonight at 2200 - midnight.

Yippeeee!!!

Redskins beat the Ravens last night. Must be catching....

Real possibility of play-off football. Only one game behind the Giants and on course to be a potential wildcard even if that doesn't quite come off.

Ravens getting their arses kicked :icon_lol:

Atlanta are annihilating the Giants and the Redskins are up on the Browns in the third quarter. All going according to plan...

Back