• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The NFL Thread

Colts v Ravens (which would be the game as it stands) is an absolute toss-up. Went with the Ravens solely on home-field advantage. Of course, that can still change over the next fortnight.

Same in the NFC - Dallas and New York can crash the party if Washington $#@! up. Equally they could win 1 and lose 1 of their remaining games and sneak above the Vikings should they have a poor finish.

Can't see the 'skins not making it as you say. I like the league this year it really is a toss up to who gets through the play-offs.

Who's your money on? Darlo, you can even have the Bears :eek:

Sadly the Packers (yuk, I feel dirty)

My brother has got our tickets for BOTH matches and booked the hotels... Went this year and had a great time
Will ask my brother and pm you. I think you just register with Wembley but will check
Cheers mate.

Unlucky, never seemed to have it together this year did you? What happened to Cam? Doesn't help that your defence is garbage

Cam was making bad decisions and the play calling wasn't suited to his abilities first half of the season. Been much more consistent lately.

The defense would be pretty good if it weren't for injuries. Half of the starters are on IR, including the 2nd best LB in the league. I'd be willing to bet if you looked at stats for the second half of the season the Panthers D would be in the top 10, once all the backups and rookies got acclimated. Kuekly is turning out to be a beast, leading the NFL in tackles his first year and taking Beason's MLB mic position.

Cam was making bad decisions and the play calling wasn't suited to his abilities first half of the season. Been much more consistent lately.

The defense would be pretty good if it weren't for injuries. Half of the starters are on IR, including the 2nd best LB in the league. I'd be willing to bet if you looked at stats for the second half of the season the Panthers D would be in the top 10, once all the backups and rookies got acclimated. Kuekly is turning out to be a beast, leading the NFL in tackles his first year and taking Beason's MLB mic position.

Beason and Keuchly are something else I'll grant you but better than Von Miller and Ray Lewis is pushing it.

Ray Lewis isn't even close to the best LB in the league. In his prime absolutely, but he's pretty far over the hill at this point. Not a bad player, but not top 5, or even top 10.

Beason and Willis are the best linebackers in the league. Miller is right behind them, dude is a freaking beast. I was actually hoping that we'd have drafted him instead of Cam.

:crossfingers: A must win for the Steelers today .

Steelers always get a win when they absolutely need to. Cincy are absolutely horrible vs Pittsburgh as well.

That said the Steelers Offensive line worries me vs the Bengals pass rush, AJ Green will tear up the Steelers secondary and the Bengals are on fire atm.

Oh dear, this could be a long afternoon !!

Skins win again against the Eagles for six straight (I'm dancing!) but the amazing result is the Vikings dicking the Texans in Houston. Absolutely didn't see that one coming.

Dallas lose in overtime. Thankyouverymuch. Just need a Giants loss and that is guaranteed playoff football

Great game on at the moment.
Seahawks vs 49'ers, in which The Seahawks are taking the game to the 49'ers, 21-3!

Jerry Rice's record was broken this weekend I believe.

Watched it on the red button sunday night.

WH, did you get any luck? Think it was the falcons v the broncos?

Lovie Smith. What kind of a name is that for a bloody bloke !

Well Chicago Bears have hung on to their play off chances with a narrow win at Detroit Lions. God this hurts to type but come on Green Bay! (I've just been a little sick in my mouth)

Back