• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The NFL Thread

$#@!ing over the Saints. Brees has done everything he could to win all 4 of these first 4 games and the defense has absolutely choked it away. Guys bouncing off tackles, running backs dropping absolutely critical balls, Hartley missing FG after FG.

But I'll still be there the end of November to enjoy my box seat to the 49ers game.

Steve Spagnoulo in shit defensive system shock. Why they hired him I'll never know. Transition year for the Saints I think.

I've given up on the NFL for this year, and now I've given up on college football. Fucking Florida State shitting all over my hopes and dreams once again. I hate my school.

I've given up on the NFL for this year, and now I've given up on college football. Fucking Florida State shitting all over my hopes and dreams once again. I hate my school.

Just purchased my 1st ever college football game ticket, Alabama vs Western Carolina.

Just purchased my 1st ever college football game ticket, Alabama vs Western Carolina.
Congrats, man. Alabama will clobber the piss out of them.

(I hate Alabama, btw. It's the only other University I applied to and they wouldn't give me a cent to go there.)

Congrats, man. Alabama will clobber the piss out of them.

(I hate Alabama, btw. It's the only other University I applied to and they wouldn't give me a cent to go there.)

I don't have much of a choice in the matter, all the good wifes family are huge Bama fans, with one lonely Vols fan!

Bi-polar Bills strike again. Patriots thrash Bills, Arizona beat Patriots, Bills beat Arizona... Welcome to the crazy world of Buffalo and the NFL...

Chicago go top of the NFC North despite it being their bye week.... It's all good!

2 Wembley games next year. Definitely going to try get down for 1 of them. Vikings v Steelers 29/9/13 and the already previously announced Jaguars v 49rs 27/10/13.

I'm going to Wembley at the end of the month with my brother for the St Louis Rams v New England Patriots game. Quite looking forward to it but will be wearing my Bears top!

I give up on this season. I was excited for the Panthers to be playing the Redskins this year, meaning I can actually attend a game, and was prepared to drop some serious coin on it. 1-5 record, QB acting like a baby, offense sputtering, defense is terrible, 3 best players all on IR (and were losing WITH them)... Not going to pay to see them get whipped.

The game at Wembley is a tasty one but New England are dominating the game

Caught the last bit of the Steeler game, well played, but what the hell were you wearing ffs !!

I give up on this season. I was excited for the Panthers to be playing the Redskins this year, meaning I can actually attend a game, and was prepared to drop some serious coin on it. 1-5 record, QB acting like a baby, offense sputtering, defense is terrible, 3 best players all on IR (and were losing WITH them)... Not going to pay to see them get whipped.

For your sake t3ch, I hope you went!

Saints are 3-5 now, but I'm still lying down in the street. I don't feel like getting optimistic to have to jump off that tall ledge again.

Got first refusal on two tickets to go see Steelers v Ravens on Nov 18th. Mmmmm lets think about that one for a second !!

I know t3ch, considering how they both feel about each other ! No love lost there i'm afraid !

I'm looking forward to it :)

Back