• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The NFL Thread

GF's team destroyed mine this weekend. Panthers defense actually played fantastically well; kept Peyton Manning under wraps for 3 entire quarters. Unfortunately the offense and special teams screwed the pooch and they were tired and overrun in the 4th. Denver D was utterly dominant against Cam. The Carolina offense had something like 8 straight 3 and outs. More sacks than ever vs Cam, a safety, a dozen hurried/pressured hits, etc.

Steelers win in OT, but lose Big Ben to shoulder injury :( and out for next game.

Anyone want a Steeler ticket !

That catch from Wallace was amazing but the officials really did a number on the Chiefs last night.

After todays performance and result, thank fuck for American footie .

Hoping for a Steeler win tomorrow, and to say congrats , and a big black n gold welcome into the world for Ben Jr.

Yep!

That was awful, wish I hadn't bothered to watch it. 6-5 now no chance of the play-offs.

Hahahaha, thought you was !!

Terrible wasn't it. They don't deserve to playing like that !

Was at the Saints-49ers game this past weekend. Great experience but disappointed in the team. :(

Not NFL, but i went to my 1st College game 2 weekends ago. It ain't "soccer" but thouroughly enjoyed it all the same.

Being reported that a Kansas City Chiefs player has shot himself at their stadium. Also Police are investigating reports that a woman was shot 5 times a few miles away.

Being reported that a Kansas City Chiefs player has shot himself at their stadium. Also Police are investigating reports that a woman was shot 5 times a few miles away.

Still unnamed, but apparently the two acts are linked and he shot himself in front of the coach. They are playing the Panthers at home tomorrow and Carolina have been told to take their flight. I know the NFL prides itself on getting games on (I think the collapsing of the roof at the Superdome was the first to be called off, please correct me if wrong), but surely this cannot go ahead

Not NFL, but i went to my 1st College game 2 weekends ago. It ain't "soccer" but thouroughly enjoyed it all the same.
Which game did you go to? I went to 6 Florida State games this season. We're smelling the oranges right about now.

Which game did you go to? I went to 6 Florida State games this season. We're smelling the oranges right about now.

I booked tickets to see Alabama vs Western Carolina, a few weeks ago, had the opportunity to book tickets for the Iron Bowl game vs Auburn but work wouldn't allow me 2 weekends off continuously! :(

Saw an advert on motd for the redskins v the giants on the red button.
I think it said tuesday night at 01.30.
Anyone know whether that is monday night/tuesday morning, or tuesday night/wednesday morning?

Monday night/Tuesday morning 01-30. When I'm on Monday nightshift I generally have a TV on in the corner with the NFL on

Back