• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Manager Sacked/Hired Thread 2017/18

Richard Money has resigned as manager of National League club Solihull Moors just 26 days after taking charge.
It appears the decision to leave was his alone.

Conte must be not far off leaving. Chelsea are such a mental club.

Simon Grayson sacked by Sunderland.

That club is a total mess. Cannot see who can fix that in the short term.

Who on earth is going to want to take that poisoned chalice? They are going down unless something massive happens in their fsvour.

By all accounts Everton have contacted Nuno about vacant position.

Balague knows absolutely sod all. He's a chancer.

Who on earth is going to want to take that poisoned chalice? They are going down unless something massive happens in their fsvour.

There are plenty of managers out there without a club, so someone will take it on. And if they can keep Sunderland in the championship they will be seen as the messiah.

Early front runners for the Sunderland hot seat include:

Peter Reid
Aitor Karanka
Kevin Ball
Paul Lambert
Harry Redknapp

It's good that Nuno is getting attention from premier league clubs. It shows were moving in the right direction. I don't think there is a cat in hell's chance of him leaving. I'd say our squad is better than Everton's

It would appear that Dyche and Allardyce are the front runners for the Everton job, but I don't like to see Nuno being mentioned. Hopefully he will stay at Molineux.

Have we ever had a manager of ours linked to another job before?

Has Moyes ruled himself out? I'd have thought he'd be a popular choice among Evertonians, or do they see him as a Judas now?

Back