• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Laughter Cemetery

Frank made people laugh. Date and time noted

I was trying to remember the name of a Chris Brown song... Then it hit me

Two atoms were walking down the street one day, when one of them exclaimed, "Oh no - I've lost an electron!" "Are you sure?" the other one asked. "Yes," replied the first one, "I'm positive."

Two atoms were walking down the street one day, when one of them exclaimed, "Oh no - I've lost an electron!" "Are you sure?" the other one asked. "Yes," replied the first one, "I'm positive."

Bloody hell :facepalm:

A priest and a nun are on their way back home from a trip when their car breaks down. They are unable to get it fixed, so they decide to spend the night in a hotel. The only hotel in the town has only one room available.

Priest: Sister, I don't think the Lord would have a problem, under the circumstances, if we spent the night together in this one room. I'll sleep on the lounge and you have the bed.

Nun: I think that would be okay.

They prepare for bed and each one takes their agreed place in the room. Ten minutes later...

Nun: Father, I'm terribly cold.

Priest: Okay, I'll get you a blanket. (He does)

Ten minutes later...

Nun: Father, I'm still terribly cold.

Priest: Okay Sister, I'll get you another blanket. (He does)

Ten minutes later...

Nun: Father, I'm still terribly cold. I don't think the Lord would mind if we acted as man and wife just for this one night.

Priest: You're probably right...get up and get your own blanket.

I was horrified to read about a pensioner who was beaten to death with a limbo stick.

I can’t believe people would stoop that low.

Two gay boys were at the fairground.
Jamie said that he wanted to go on the Ferris wheel but Clive had a sore bum and decided not to go on as well. The wheel went round and round and then suddenly the cart that Jamie was seated in falls to the ground, landing at Clive's feet.
"Are you hurt Jamie?" cried Clive in a high pitched faggotty squeal.
"Of course I am you bitch!" replied Jamie with tears in eyes, "Three times I went round and you didn't wave once to me!"

I buy all my guns from a bloke called T-Rex...

He's a small arms dealer.

Why did the blonde take a ladder to the bar? ........ Because she heard that drinks were on the house!

A pirate walks into a bar and the bartender says, "Hey, I haven't seen you in a while. What happened, you look terrible!"

"What do you mean?" the pirate replies, "I'm fine."

The bartender says, "But what about that wooden leg? You didn't have that before."

"Well," says the pirate, "We were in a battle at sea and a cannon ball hit my leg but the surgeon fixed me up, and I'm fine, really."

"Yeah," says the bartender, "But what about that hook? Last time I saw you, you had both hands."

"Well," says the pirate, "We were in another battle and we boarded the enemy ship. I was in a sword fight and my hand was cut off but the surgeon fixed me up with this hook, and I feel great, really."

"Oh," says the bartender, "What about that eye patch? Last time you were in here you had both eyes."

"Well," says the pirate, "One day when we were at sea, some birds were flying over the ship. I looked up, and one of them--yarrgh, er, pooped--in my eye."

"So?" replied the bartender, "what happened? You couldn't have lost an eye just from that!"

"Well," says the pirate, "I really wasn't used to the hook yet."

I said to my blonde girlfriend,"Why don't you get my jokes?"
"Get them yourself you lazy bastard" she replied.

Just trying to make him feel welcome.

- How do you sink a Norwegian submarine?
- Dive down and knock at the door. Then they'll open the door and ask what you want!

- How do you sink a Norwegian submarine again?
- Dive down and knock at the door. Then they'll open the door and say: "You can't fool us again!"

- How do you sink a Danish submarine?
- Dive down and knock at the door. Then they'll open a window and say: "We're not as stupid as the Norwegians!"

- How do you sink a Swedish submarine?
- Give it a Norwegian crew!

Grrrrrr,you've taken jokes about Swedes and made them about Norwegians. :shake:

So,here's another one....do you know why the Swedes drink their milk in the supermarket?
Because it says "Open here" on the cartons. :facepalm:

A Swede was out cycling but he had trouble reaching the pedals....so he got off the bike and let the air out of the tires. :drink2: SKÅL!

My scouse mate got his son a trampoline the other day, when I asked which website he got it from he loaded google street map.

Penk pulled a frank....

my turn.

A woman walks into a bar.

"Why the long face?" Asks the barman.

An hour and a half later, he was regretting it.

Three engineers and three accountants were traveling by train to a conference. At the station, the three accountants each bought tickets and watched as the three engineers bought only one ticket. "How are three people going to travel on only one ticket?" asked an accountant."Watch and you'll see", answered an engineer.
They all boarded the train. The accountants took their respective seats, but the three engineers all crammed into a rest room and closed the door behind them. Shortly after the train departed, the conductor came around collecting tickets. He knocked on the restroom door and said, "Ticket, please". The door opened just a crack and a single arm emerged with a ticket in hand. The conductor took it and moved on. The accountants saw this and agreed it was a quite clever idea.
So, after the conference, the accountants decide to copy the engineers on the return trip and save some money (being clever with money, and all that). When they got to the station, they bought a single ticket for the return trip. To their astonishment, the engineers didn't buy a ticket at all. "How are you going to ride without a ticket"? said one perplexed accountant."Watch and you'll see", answered an engineer. When they boarded the train, the three accountants crammed into a restroom and the three engineers crammed into another one nearby. The train departed. Shortly afterward, one of the engineers left his restroom and walked over to the restroom where the accountants were hiding.
He knocked on the door and said, "Ticket, please".

This is probably my best ever joke.

There once was an Indian who had only one testicle
and whose given name was 'Onestone'. He hated that
name and asked everyone not to call him Onestone.
After years and years of torment, Onestone finally
cracked and said,' If anyone calls me Onestone
again I will kill them!'
The word got around and nobody called
him that any more.
Then one day a young woman named Blue Bird
forgot and said, 'Good morning, Onestone.' He
jumped up, grabbed her and took her deep into
the forest where he made love to her all day and
all night. He made love to her all the next day,
until Blue Bird died from exhaustion.
The word got around that Onestone meant what
he promised he would do. Years went by and no
one dared call him by his given name until A woman
named Yellow Bird returned to the village after being
away. Yellow Bird, who was Blue Bird's cousin, was
overjoyed when she saw Onestone. She hugged him
and said, 'Good to see you, Onestone.'
Onestone grabbed her, took her deep into the forest,
then he made love to her all day, made love to her all
night, made love to her all the next day, made love to
her all the next night, but Yellow Bird wouldn't die.
Why was this?

Because everyone knows you can't kill two birds with one stone!!!!!

Last edited:
Back