• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Where will Wolves finish 2024/5?

Where will Wolves finish?

• European tour - Top 6

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GON? Didn't now he was on here, although sometimes I wonder if GFFH is actually the username of the coach in place at any time.
Christ if that's the coaches login we are in deep shit.

He's less right than people that take the lower offer on the chase.

We'll soon be at a point of discussing Johnny more than GON at this rate.
If pretty much every time you'd logged in for the last 5 years you'd got 5 or 6 laughing emoji notifications from him, you'd problem remark on one of his many ridiculous opinions quite frequently too ;)

If pretty much every time you'd logged in for the last 5 years you'd got 5 or 6 laughing emoji notifications from him, you'd problem remark on one of his many ridiculous opinions quite frequently too ;)
If I don’t have that many laughing emojis from him when I log in then I want to know why the fuck not :cautious:

I put 15-17 but the more I think about it the more worried I am. Maybe too much of what I saw from the last friendly but if one of the promoted teams (like Ipswich) performs better than we expect I fear we are the next in line.

To many players that we just don’t know how good they’ll actually be once the real business starts.
Losing Neto even if he only played 20 games is a massive gap to fill which we won’t fill.

Bottom of mid table, wuss if we don`t bring in a couple of signings..

I went for flirting with relegation, I think I was being optimistic.

Back