• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
And he can hold the medal up at them and laugh.
Yes he can 100 % and nobody can take that away from him. My point was about just because someone has played that level doesn’t make them good or great at that level that’s all, as HanDoJin implied about Reed.

If we have a bench of the likes of Dawson, Doyle, Adams, Reed etc I think that's pretty solid. I'd like a player or 2 more than just Bueno Sr to improve the first 11 though ideally someone who can play along the front line who isn't a kid

Hopefully we can fuck Podence the d...ickhead off and get a solid replacement last minute

I wonder if Traore's not kicked on as much as was internally hoped? Considering that we've only just made his deal permanent for this summer, he doesn't really seem to be featured in the club's thinking.

Hopefully we can fuck Podence the d...ickhead off and get a solid replacement last minute
Still a few windows open after ours closes. Turkey for example where a few clubs have been linked with him closes mid September

Reports that we've bid for Ez Abde (Barcelona) & Victor Hugo (Flamengo).

Both attacking midfielders/wingers

Victor Hugo? I am massively all about hearing the Southbank giving it Do You Hear the People Sing?

I need to start playing football manager again, other than Fati I don't think I've heard of a single foreign player we've been linked with

Wouldnt mind Iheanacho here, anything new on that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back