• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't get the point of signing Adams on a straight loan like that at all.

Makes sense from our perspective of looking for cheap, low-risk backup that doesn't interfere with our own players, I suppose.

They’ll want to sign Adams because he’ll suit GoN’s pressing style. He’s like an Energizer bunny. Unfortunately, he scores as many goals as an Energizer bunny too.

Last edited:
Don't get the point of signing Adams on a straight loan like that at all.
Gives us chance to see if Sasa and Silva are good enough and in the latter’s case also whether he can stay fit. Sensible move as at a push Adama can play wide and we’re not exactly overflowing with options there.

They’ll want to sign Adams because he’ll suit GoN’s pressing style. He’s like an Enigizer bunny. Unfortunately, he scores as many goals as an Enigizer bunny too.
Duracell Shirley?!

Gives us chance to see if Sasa and Silva are good enough and in the latter’s case also whether he can stay fit. Sensible move as at a push Adama can play wide and we’re not exactly overflowing with options there.

I don't think it does give us a chance to do that as I think Adams is shit at this level.

Duracell Shirley?!
Do you know what? I’m absolutely shattered - it’s been a long day at work 🤣

It should be Duracell bunny. I’ll just say I went with Energizer bunny to make Alan feel at home, as it looks like an American thing!

IMG_3759.png

Striker that doesn’t score get in, personally think he’s behind Sasa by a distance and Fabio who’s got far more potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back