• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Abde Ezzalzouli is on Wolves radar with the club eyeing up a potential move - according to reports.
The 21-year-old, who is on loan at CA Osasuna from Barcelona, has put in a number of impressive displays this season and appeared for Morocco at the World Cup.
According to media reports in Spain, Wolves are keen on the winger, as well as several Premier League clubs.

Abde Ezzalzouli is on Wolves radar with the club eyeing up a potential move - according to reports.
The 21-year-old, who is on loan at CA Osasuna from Barcelona, has put in a number of impressive displays this season and appeared for Morocco at the World Cup.
According to media reports in Spain, Wolves are keen on the winger, as well as several Premier League clubs.
The lad has a fine YT reel.

No idea if he's really any good or not though.

Well I think we know where he wants to be then! Pointing at the trainer colour on camera is rather telling.

Man, if he's shit its going to be soooo dissapointing
Well we'll see if he's the new Makelele, but whatever, don't think he be shit and for the money we're paying given his previous history, it's a pretty safe punt imo.

So Deadline Day for us will be like many before, with players going off on loan rather than coming in....

Fookin 'ell Jeff

I'd still like another CB but hey ho. Hard to complain after all this.

He should have said - pass on my best wishes to Raul please - I'm sorry for ruining his career.

Flight Tracker and hiding up trees at Compton Fans....Gomes flying to the UK tomorrow

Man, if he's shit its going to be soooo dissapointing
Believe me, all Flamengo fans love him, and Flamengo has been in the last 3 of the 4 finals of the most important championship in South America, winning two titles. That is, the demand is high and João Gomes is unanimously loved by the fans. He will only not have success if he doesn't adapt to England weather/lifestyle. But, given that he is truly delighted to play in the Premier League, he will probably do everything he can to succeed.

Another important point, he is not one of those brainless or troublesome off-pitch football players, he's well-loved by the group of players.

Thank you for taking the time to give us your input. I’m really excited about this one. I’m only sad I won’t get to see him play in the flesh as I will be so far away by the time he signs and plays.
When do you leave for Oz Pad?

Thank you for taking the time to give us your input. I’m really excited about this one. I’m only sad I won’t get to see him play in the flesh as I will be so far away by the time he signs and plays.
No need to thanks :) it's a pleasure to be here talking to you guys. Now Flamengo's fans (me included) will support the Wolves watching games down here.

João Gomes will be probably in Brazil squad soon. In 2022 WC Tite already had the selected players, but João Gomes was on the big list of 55 players for the WC.

Flamengo is getting each year bigger. On 2022 we had BRL 1.2 Billion (https://ge.globo.com/futebol/times/...salario-flamengo-tem-prioridade-em-2023.ghtml) in revenues (around 217MM euros with today's currency), which would put us in TOP 20 world top revenues (https://www.goal.com/en/news/which-...tball-clubs-in-2021/psbb7gblbm6j1m5mc753tv1us). I'm telling you this so you can understand that Flamengo is getting to a point where we are not having money problems, including to sign with good players and even in this environment, João Gomes was on the first team.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back