• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
It does seem like the gap between the Argentinian and Brazilian top flights' has widened considerably over the last decade.

Waiting for the booking confirmation but looks like the flight will be 28th February. My brother is booking the flight and he’s asleep just now I imagine!

I’m sure Cunha will have been on the blower to Gomes. Him and his family seemed to have settled in quickly and enjoying themselves from what I’ve seen on Instagram.

I’m sure Cunha will have been on the blower to Gomes. Him and his family seemed to have settled in quickly and enjoying themselves from what I’ve seen on Instagram.
Having Costa here as helped on that front as well.

Costa hasn't been able to contribute in terms of goals but is helping in other ways

Waiting for the booking confirmation but looks like the flight will be 28th February. My brother is booking the flight and he’s asleep just now I imagine!
My birthday ( sort of I don’t get one this year) , couldn’t have had a better present ;).
We’ll keep a lookout for recently relocated ex pat killed by super dangerous butterfly or plant he had no idea about early March then

Now Flamengo's fans (me included) will support the Wolves watching games down here.
4310902-6171959-image-m-6_1537041975708.jpg

Keef will have another few years of material after that post Kenny :(

Good luck mate, hope it all goes well for you.
Have you already got a job sorted or are gunna spend a bit of time getting some sun?

I'll echo what sycophantia has said and wish you luck Paddy. Did he build you a place or are you shacking up with him?

I can’t wait to see this saga in our Netflix documentary….

Braga turned down 18m from an unnamed prem club for Vitinha. Could that be us?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back