• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do have a deep concern though that we're lining up these signings in light of Nunes leaving, and City will turn round and go "no thanks, we don't want him anymore"

I do have a deep concern though that we're lining up these signings in light of Nunes leaving, and City will turn round and go "no thanks, we don't want him anymore"
Then we can use the money that we already have but are refusing to touch. None of them are breaking the bank.

Enso looks very left footed and appears to play off the right a fair bit. This is in no way a comparison, but his build, the way he moves/dribbles and the way he drifts across the field, he reminds me of a certain Mr. Messi!

Born in 2005, though. FFS. Getting old is shite. Amirite @YoungWolf?

Was shit against Albion but it was Fulham away in the League Cup where he got injured. Not sure anything came of it legally.
Ah that's right. He gave away a penalty against Albion that Hughes scored? I think I'm conflating Peacock shitness.

Enso looks very left footed and appears to play off the right a fair bit. This is in no way a comparison, but his build, the way he moves/dribbles and the way he drifts across the field, he reminds me of a certain Mr. Messi!

He’s ten years younger than me!!

Ah that's right. He gave away a penalty against Albion that Hughes scored? I think I'm conflating Peacock shitness.
Miserable game at Albion. Ryan Green sent off before HT, we took off Proudlock (when he was actually alright, and not a fat man with a mullet) and played Robert Taylor up top on his own.

Peacock did a Des Walker/Marc Overmars I think, was fouling for 30 yards before the inevitable fall over and penalty.

Only time Hughes scored against us for Albion though he did for Notts County at Molineux many years later in the League Cup.

Watched it in my local in Fallowfield on a screen in the back room as Man Utd had a CL game the same night. With a fellow Wolves fan who obviously lived nearby but I had never seen before and never saw again.

We can only send them 2 at a time now so the only way we can send them any more is a sale with a very reasonable buyback clause
With that in mind, we should have just given them Corbeanu.

I'm sure we'll coach all that attacking prowess out of him. It's what we're good at.

Feels very Chiquinho
Or Mosquera.

Not sure how I feel, I don't want to write off anyone that young, but with holes that need addressing in the first team now, feels like a South American special to keep Hobbs happy.

Or Mosquera.

Not sure how I feel, I don't want to write off anyone that young, but with holes that need addressing in the first team now, feels like a South American special to keep Hobbs happy.
Or Ojo. We were so starved of transfer news that summer we all convinced ourselves he could replace Sako.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back