• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam Wharton being linked by Nixon
Saw him play on Sunday in their win over Watford, was fairly impressed. They'd likely want a similar fee to Scott from Bristol though and as they refused to compromise on Brereton-Diaz can't see us stumping up want they'd want (Arsenal apparently interested too).

I plan on going all Darren Peacock and postponing the inevitable.

WBHQLRIUWJHSLEL6WJHU2HIRTI.jpg
I'm already there. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: b3h
Saw him play on Sunday in their win over Watford, was fairly impressed. They'd likely want a similar fee to Scott from Bristol though and as they refused to compromise on Brereton-Diaz can't see us stumping up want they'd want (Arsenal apparently interested too).
Blackburn are very short of money...actually short of money, not like our made up version of it.

Not sure that Blackburn will fold as easily as all that - they held out far longer on Brereton-Diaz than anyone expected them to.

Not sure that Blackburn will fold as easily as all that - they held out far longer on Brereton-Diaz than anyone expected them to.
They took a gamble on that one, riches from promotion v 1 off transfer fee but now they are struggling to raise funds for players and the Chicken lads don't like how much its costing them to run the club.

We won't get him for peanuts but it won't be B-D situation or even a similar one to Bristol City with Scott.

Seems like we have unlocked our next tier of budget with Nunes going out the other way

I’m not sure how £5m is cheap on a totally unproven 18 year old from a dreadful league who has only played a handful of games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back