• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happened a few times recently. The media teams arent involved in personal or roster decisions and get no info as such, but do obviously have these schedules and pre planned content.

Alan Nixon alert. Often full of shit.

It doesn't say if it's on loan or not but you'd think it would be permanent.

Seeing that no one else has mentioned it, I might be miles off base here, but if it's true that Nunes has refused to train, can we look at the internal disciplinary side and say, "Fair enough, what we want you to do, is clear your locker, access to the club will be blocked, leave us your fucking car keys as you leave my office now, leave your phone on the table now, and don't expect to be paid from today going forward".

Seeing that no one else has mentioned it, I might be miles off base here, but if it's true that Nunes has refused to train, can we look at the internal disciplinary side and say, "Fair enough, what we want you to do, is clear your locker, access to the club will be blocked, leave us your fucking car keys as you leave my office now, leave your phone on the table now, and don't expect to be paid from today going forward".
This would solve what exactly?

No because then you'd have a constructive dismissal tribunal on your hands. Which we'd lose.

There's so much to pick through here that I'll let someone else do it. I do like the company car image most though

This would solve what exactly?
It wouldn't solve anything Dan, but if the tail wants to try wagging the dog and withdraw all his services, we'll withdraw ours until City pay us what we want, or don't as the case may be. You cant have some just so blatantly taking the piss and letting them get away with it.
You certainly don't want him poisoning the dressing room.

There won't be any poison if he stays.

Fine, he won't turn up this week and won't play vs Palace. Then he'll join up with Portugal anyway. Then he'd have to play because he can't sit around for nearly four months doing nothing.

If he then scored against Liverpool our fans would love him again.

So just what is the point of having a contract. I did wonder when he reluctantly signed why it was for so long. Good for the club but not for the player who wants and always wanted to be elsewhere. More Mendes shit!

Can anyone shed any light on Mcatee as to type of player, any good etc? He’s just a name to me TBH.

Oh yes, I forgot....
We are serving you one months notice to find somewhere else to live. That apartment's going back on the market.
Think you're gonna tell us you're not gonna play for us because some fucking agent is winking at you from across the room?
You've got another think coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back