• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he wants to go so badly, how about sticking his hand in his own pocket and making up the difference between what Wolves want and what City will pay? No, didn't think so. Piss off rat.
Matter of fact, why not deduct our transfer budget directly from player wages? Problem solved!

Come on, now.

You weren't calling him disloyal for striking like he is now through, you were saying he was disloyal for wanting to sign for City.

They're two entirely different things.
Actually, my original point was, he’s had his head turned at the first opportunity (I later admitted it would be difficult to say no to City), but then commented it’s a shame we didn’t see anywhere near the level of skill he possesses as a footballer in his short time here.

The conversation then led on to how a few of us found it weird footballers could agree terms with a new club before their current one has even accepted a bid (but also noted it’s not uncommon, just it doesn’t sit right).

I’ve very much been of the mindset he’s a twat throughout, where as others have leaped to defend him. Ruben Neves he is not.

If he had the smallest amount of respect for his teammates and the club, you do not strike.

Weird that it’s an thing, isn’t it?

Didn’t go on strike, though.
Real life/football analogies are generally balls but I'll go ahead anyway...

In your line of work, if you said to me "Dan, this firm in Grimsby are really interested in your translation work, they'll pay you £100k/year, what do you reckon" and I said "go bollocks lad, I don't want all my clothes to stink of fish for a kick off"...it'd be daft for that firm to keep pursuing me if you passed that information on, wouldn't it. Wasting their own time and potentially missing out on someone else who might like smelling like haddock.

9 times out of 10 now the player will at very least have been thoroughly sounded out about a move before a bid goes in, even if it hasn't gone as far as actually fully agreeing terms.

And Matheus is a dick, I'm totally with you there.

What a really poor signing Nunes turned out to be. So much potential but clearly never wanted to be here. Poor attitude and body language in games, always moaning. Contributed very little for us and had maybe 4/5 good games? Not surprised that he’s going out like this. Just hope we stay firm to our valuation, he doesn’t deserve any favours from our end.

I would honestly rather be a Championship side than pay money to watch players that don’t want to be at Wolves.

Our club will always be bigger than these little dickheads who think they can can swan in and dictate terms.

Fuck Nunes. Fuck him. Let him go. Fuck off. He’s been largely shit anyway.

Let’s have players that want to play for our club and are proud to do so.

And, if they’re not, they can fuck off too.

Matter of fact, why not deduct our transfer budget directly from player wages? Problem solved!

Come on, now.
We should be docking him a few weeks wages if he doesn't want to 'work'
That should increase our transfer fund by a few quid surely!!

I would honestly rather be a Championship side than pay money to watch players that don’t want to be at Wolves.

Our club will always be bigger than these little dickheads who think they can can swan in and dictate terms.

Have you wished him happy birthday?

Have you wished him happy birthday?

il_fullxfull.1591085330_hl15.jpg

They might have done if Ruben had thrown a strop and gone on strike.
Doubt it, Xavi just wasn't interested in him. Don't think that was going to change regardless.

What? They don't want to sign a player, so him going on strike means they will? Might have raised a chuckle I suppose
I’m not really sure what point you’re trying to make, at this point, so I’ll bow out.

Basically, Nunes is a bellend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back