• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, Matheus, don't be like that.

I've said it a few times this summer but I am sick and tired of our club being disrespected by the players who are supposed to be representing it.

How have we managed to accumulate such an unlikeable bunch of cunts?

If he goes, I'm ready for a McIndoe style welcome when City come to town.

At the beginning , wasn't the word going around before he arrived here that he was far from keen on joining us , and only moved here as he expected it to be used as a stepping stone to a bigger club in the shortest time possible .
Was he ever that committed you'd have to ask ?

People have wanked themselves silly over the 'no dickhead policy', but fuck me we don't half collect footballers that are either shit, dickheads, or shit dickheads.

Just fuck him off, the difference between €55m and €60m isn't worth the embarrassment. I could get behind it if we were polls apart, but fuck that shit. He may easily turn out very good for them, but he's not very good for us. Just take the money and the sell on and get some shit in for us to cheer to the championship title

People have wanked themselves silly over the 'no dickhead policy', but fuck me we don't half collect footballers that are either shit, dickheads, or shit dickheads.

Just fuck him off, the difference between €55m and €60m isn't worth the embarrassment. I could get behind it if we were polls apart, but fuck that shit. He may easily turn out very good for them, but he's not very good for us. Just take the money and the sell on and get some shit in for us to cheer to the championship title
No dickheads was a Thelwell thing, all the dickheads were employed after he left

True dat. We have had some really dislikable footballers in the last few years. Mind you I doubt that's exclusive just to us

Sounds like City have refused to go any higher and said to Nunes he needs to force the move his end.

It really doesn’t surprise me really want him out the club, and bring in players who might behave like they’re not doing us favour being here. Last thing this squad will want is a toxic character in the dressing room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back