• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm more annoyed about this than I thought I'd be.

What does he really think will happen here? Like Dan says, this isn't 2004. How often do these player strikes actually work? Someone said earlier what's the difference between €55M and €60M... The difference is fucking massive! If City don't reach our valuation we won't sell him and Matheus throwing a strop and missing a few training sessions isn't going to make the slightest bit of difference. The only thing he's achieved is to show himself up.

I'm more annoyed about this than I thought I'd be.

What does he really think will happen here? Like Dan says, this isn't 2004. How often do these player strikes actually work? Someone said earlier what's the difference between €55M and €60M... The difference is fucking massive! If City don't reach our valuation we won't sell him and Matheus throwing a strop and missing a few training sessions isn't going to make the slightest bit of difference. The only thing he's achieved is to show himself up.
Agreed!

Let's see if Hobbs has any balls now then.

No doubt Jeff will shit himself after a phone call from Jorge and be trying to push it through over Hobbs.

People are spouting they want the fee that they threw at Paqueta. However Paqueta had a miles better season then twinkly toes Nunes. We were never getting anywhere near that fee.

I want what’s the best for this squad, Nunes in a sulk is the last thing we need.
It’s annoying because he’s done very little here so demanding a move away is the height of arrogance.
The reality is if he stays against his will we’ll get the same level inconsistent performances as we did last season, no thanks.

The reality is if he stays against his will we’ll get the same level inconsistent performances as we did last season, no thanks.
He could get Ally Robertson and Floyd Streete tattooed on his back and he'd still be 8/10 one week and 1/10 the next.

So he’s a rat after all.
So many footballers do this don’t they, it’s not an isolated incident. Will be directed by his agent I’d imagine, but have something about yourself and don’t be twat.

I don’t think anyone would have an issue if he said, yeah Ofcourse I’d love the move (who wouldn’t) but going on strike. Nah mate.

It makes you worry that his mates around him in Cunha and Gomes will be considering shit, or would they be disgusted with his actions. I think the former. Not one person in that squad or in this modern football is loyal. Neves off the bat is one that breaks the mold, but the first one since Bully. Id say Dave Edwards but most wouldn't give a shit and wanted him out five years before he actually left.

It makes you worry that his mates around him in Cunha and Gomes will be considering shit, or would they be disgusted with his actions. I think the former. Not one person in that squad or in this modern football is loyal. Neves off the bat is one that breaks the mold, but the first one since Bully. Id say Dave Edwards but most wouldn't give a shit and wanted him out five years before he actually left.
Harsh on João Quirk, he's shown with his actions that he's true to his word.

Which is pretty what I was getting at last week with the loyalty comment, and was pretty much universally mocked on here.

“It’s City, what do you expect?” is what I was told. Well yeah, but now he’s thrown a strop and is striking so that’s cool.

Guy is clearly a complete twat who thinks he’s doing us a favour being here. Get in the sea.

I'd say Sako had far more reason to throw his toys than Matheus has, and he never did. Multiple bids from multiple clubs in for him over various periods too. He was also a far more effective player for Wolves than Matheus ever has been.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back