• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I imagine Lopetegui probably let him go under the pretence of plan B which was to raise funds. Plus he very rarely played him - not sure he made many sub appearances either actually.

Makes his comments after Raul’s transfer (where he insinuated players were being sold without his say so) look a bit silly though.

I'm pissed at all of them, maybe Julen most of all because he seems like a right spoiled poser to me. Now I have to be annoyed at Hobbs, as well.

This blind optimism thing is being tested, lemme tell you.

Last edited:
Collins was barely playing. Impressive spin on that article. Although completely correct that we need at least one centre back.

Jose Sa doesn’t live in the Scotlands ffs. There are plenty of nice areas the players choose, and I am sure Nottingham would be the same.

The issue for Mrs Sa is one of climate.

Jose Sa doesn’t live in the Scotlands ffs. There are plenty of nice areas the players choose, and I am sure Nottingham would be the same.

The issue for Mrs Sa is one of climate.
And as he’s still here, I’m not sure there was anything in that rumour anyway.

(His Mrs wanting him to move, not the Forest link)

Is it just me (as the Mirror site is horrific), but the article doesn't mention Hobbs or Lopetegui by name at all?

Screenshot_20230828-083418.png
So basically it's not new information, it's Richards shit-stirring.

What Hobbs actually said at the time was along the lines of "sometimes a deal works for both parties".

Did anyone on here sticking the boot into Lopetegui last night and intimating he lied actually read the full article? 😅

It does not, few people calling him out that this is his opinion. It’s as likely he thought he was selling a player and getting the funds than merely wanted rid of him.
Hobbs. We’ve got a £24m asset sat on the bench who you’re not overly keen on. How about we sell him, buy a cheaper CH for the bench and use the rest of the cash to improve elsewhere?

Lop. Ok, sounds reasonable

Deal done…

Shi. Hahaha, you actually fell for it.

Lop. Fuck you, I’m off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back