• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
For 5million profit I'd sooner keep him.

It's Man City!! They just offered 80mill for dodgy Paquetta. Even we can surely squeeze more out of them, although what does it matter. We probably need 200mill in before they'll spend anything.

I'm so fucking fed up of Wolves, taps on or taps off, never anything in the middle. Dreadful.

You’ve got to laugh, haven’t you?

Every man and his dog from the journalists that cover Wolves have said we won’t sell anyone in the first team unless we get a “stupid or an “overinflated” offer.

First one that’s come in for Nunes & we’re likely going to bend over and have our pants pulled down.

I don’t want us to sell him. He’s one of those players that you just know will turn in to a worldbeater as soon as he goes elsewhere.

Shows how fickle the football world is, though. Few weeks back wasn’t Nunes spouting that we’d see the best of him this season etc? Now according to Fab he’s agreed terms with City. Cheers for the loyalty, mate. Much appreciated.

He’s not going to be a world beater. Good player yes but he has too many flaws in his game.

You’ve got to laugh, haven’t you?

Every man and his dog from the journalists that cover Wolves have said we won’t sell anyone in the first team unless we get a “stupid or an “overinflated” offer.

First one that’s come in for Nunes & we’re likely going to bend over and have our pants pulled down.

I don’t want us to sell him. He’s one of those players that you just know will turn in to a worldbeater as soon as he goes elsewhere.

Shows how fickle the football world is, though. Few weeks back wasn’t Nunes spouting that we’d see the best of him this season etc? Now according to Fab he’s agreed terms with City. Cheers for the loyalty, mate. Much appreciated.
Are you blaming Nunes for Man City wanting to buy him?

And you think he'd turn City down because of loyalty?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Can't blame Nunes for getting his head turned by City, it's not like it's West Ham.

Yeah, this. It would happen if we still had Lopetegui and had made a heap of signings.

But if any of that was the case we probably wouldn’t be all that bothered about selling him as he was largely hit and miss last season.

When he’s brilliant he’s brilliant, but when he’s poor he’s really, really poor. The underlying problem with this squad is there aren’t many regular 7/10 players - except probably Lemina.

Are you blaming Nunes for Man City wanting to buy him?

And you think he'd turn City down because of loyalty?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
None of the above, but don’t let that stop you.

It’s just a sad indictment of modern day football.

None of the above, but don’t let that stop you.

It’s just a sad indictment of modern day football.
Is this a new thing? If Liverpool had come in for a player of ours in the 70s, would people have been surprised when they went?

Seems to me that a pay raise and European football would be massively enticing regardless of era. Sure would beat the hell out of scrapping for survival.

Is this a new thing? If Liverpool had come in for a player of ours in the 70s, would people have been surprised when they went?

Seems to me that a pay raise and European football would be massively enticing regardless of era. Sure would beat the hell out of scrapping for survival.
Robbie Keane went to mighty Coventry in 1999.

Yeah. Champions League football, playing under someone who many regard as one of (if not the) best coach in the world, being in a squad of superstars who just won the quadruple.

Nah, I’ll stay at Wolves thanks…

Maybe this will be another Kilman type bid turn down?

*runs and hides*

Maybe this will be another Kilman type bid turn down?

*runs and hides*

We will probably reject the first bid, but he will be sold. Definitely not a Kilman situation.

I don’t think Nunes would necessarily strop but we can’t keep an unhappy player if, like Romano has said, he has agreed personal terms. But then Fab has had a few clangers this summer.

We will probably reject the first bid, but he will be sold. Definitely not a Kilman situation.

I don’t think Nunes would necessarily strop but we can’t keep an unhappy player if, like Romano has said, he has agreed personal terms. But then Fab has had a few clangers this summer.
Didn't Nunes already start his strop on Saturday afternoon?

It seems wrong that players can agree personal terms before a bid has been accepted by the club.

I know it's probably always the case. But it doesn't seem right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back