• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didnt really expect City go for Nunes..we must get some bodies in now then..at least a good midfielder, hopefully a cb too

No-one is paying for Guedes because he's a rubbish player with additional recurring knee issues for the whole of 2023.

That's just making an obviously shit signing (as anyone who'd ever watched him play could have told you) and having to swallow a big loss.

Didnt really expect City go for Nunes..we must get some bodies in now then..at least a good midfielder, hopefully a cb too

Pep spoke very highly of him after City played Sporting before he joined us: he either said he is, or had the potential to be, one of the best in the world.

Pep isn't some infallible sage of signings/development, even as good as he is, he's had his share of failures too. Wouldn't surprise me if Nunes ends up more Ferran Torres than Jack Grealish.

Pep isn't some infallible sage of signings/development, even as good as he is, he's had his share of failures too. Wouldn't surprise me if Nunes ends up more Ferran Torres than Jack Grealish.
Grealish was also Villa's best player by an obscene measure, for years on end.

We were largely shit last season and I doubt anyone would put Matheus in their top five performers.

Grealish was also Villa's best player by an obscene measure, for years on end.

We were largely shit last season and I doubt anyone would put Matheus in their top five performers.

I think that’s the problem, isn’t it? If we could guarantee it would be reinvested, a lot of us would be “for” selling him - myself included.

It's Bergeristan rather than Guardiola and Torres is the one duff signing in the last 3 seasons.

That's a very good record.

I was going to say, Phillips has been a bit of a duff and was by far and away Leeds’ best player: unless he has had the classic Pep bedding in for one year treatment.

I was going to say, Phillips has been a bit of a duff and was by far and away Leeds’ best player: unless he has had the classic Pep bedding in for one year treatment.
Don't think Phillips has played badly for Guardiola at all.

He's not been able to displace Rodri. No shame in that he's one of the best midfielders on the planet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back