• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn’t want to see him leave so late on - he’s started the season well, but this is only going to go one way and I wouldn’t be surprised if it still left us with nothing to spend.

Ha! Sorry, I haven’t scrolled through this thread and not been on the forum for a few days.

The reason we are in trouble is the fact we over paid for these type of players in the first place. If we don't get this money for Nunes ploughed back in the likes of Guo, Jeff and Hobbs need not come to Molineux again.

You’d ideally want one of those three players to be involved in the Nunes deal too. I’d take £50m + someone coming the opposite way (or a loan with obligation to buy).

City don't want to go anywhere near swap/part-ex deals with financial charges hanging over them (not that such deals ever happen anyway)

Good point?

Superstar is a big word, he’s got a lot of growing to do before he’s close to that. He wouldn’t show up at City and become a world beater overnight.

How many loans have Citeh done this season, sure it's 2 or 3 they have sent out. What's the loan limit in the Prem.

Good point?

Superstar is a big word, he’s got a lot of growing to do before he’s close to that. He wouldn’t show up at City and become a world beater overnight.

He’d do the typical thing under Pep - probably be a bit ‘meh’ for a season and then next year become a superstar for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back