• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd like to think that even if it's £100m coming in then towards the end of the window they'd let Gaz have the c£20m or so he needs for a central defender. It's fuck all, and we have a need. It'll go a good way to making sure their £300m asset doesn't become a £50m asset.

Must be said though, the Chinese economy is absolutely fucked. Property prices are dropping through the floor despite them relaxing interest rates, there's a stocks selloff happening (Shanghai SE has lost about 8% in the last 3 weeks!) and a debt crisis. I'm 100% certain Fosun would sell if a decent offer came in, they need the cash

Was reading about how deflation is about to hit China, they are fucked

Was reading about how deflation is about to hit China, they are fucked
They’ve been on the brink of this sort of collapse before, but it ain’t looking rosy.

Ah good, after the Doherty transfer I was confused for a while but it's nice to have confirmation that it's actually still 2016 and we're a mid/lower Championship club again.

I had this weird dream that it was 2023 and we'd recently been in a European Quarter Final with João Moutinho playing for us. Fucking crazy right?

But we face competition for his signature...

Wolves have a long-standing interest and new boss Gary O’Neil is looking closely at Brownhill as he looks to bolster his squad with some fresh faces.

But they are not Brownhill’s only admirers. We also understand that Bolton, Wrexham, FC United and Walsall are also keen.

But we face competition for his signature...
The wording of that is very much like the shit I did on Vital Football many years ago.

Last edited:
Yes FC United of Manchester are going to sign someone who played 41 games in the Championship last season and came on as sub last week against Man City.

Yes FC United of Manchester are going to sign someone who played 41 games in the Championship last season and came on as sub last week against Man City.
Elgin came close to signing a player on £10k a week at Plymouth, so you never know...

"Bolton, Wrexham, FC United and Walsall"...

That's the level we're shopping at? Really?

He's way too expensive for us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back