• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean you *can* take money out of a club. In the same way that I *could* go and rob Barclays tomorrow.

Albion's dodgy twat is currently on the hook for "loaning" money from the football club to one of his other shit businesses. Not even a lot of money in the grand scheme of things either. You can't really do it.
They could loan money from Wolves to eSports or fashion within the group. Actual cash if one part was struggling.

I doubt that's happening now. It looks like they're building for a sale imo.

The club operates on its own though. Fosun don't put money in regularly, they aren't even allowed to on any great scale.

We've sold £90m+ worth of players, Fosun can't have that.
Fosun could put a £1bn in if they wanted to on infrastructure but not for the playing side.

That would be a good mood for him. He’d look good in Scotland.

Thanks for the goals.

Bye.

Reactions: b3h
Better practice his rolling round on the floor, he`ll be taking a few kickings.

I could give him some really helpful directions which would absolutely 100% get him to Parkhead.
Yeah Danny, the true gaelic spelling of Parkhead is "ibrox"

Well, Podence is better than the Jota he'd be replacing this time.
Nah, Jota (Felipe) is better than Podence IMO. If his development had come a year earlier he'd have been a much better signing for us than Podence but it never really 'clicked' for him until 2020/21.

He'll get his legs broken poncing about in Scotland.

Playing in a dominant team he will be very good. Are Celtic likely to have that sort of money?

Playing in a dominant team he will be very good. Are Celtic likely to have that sort of money?
They can afford him. Guess they will want for him less than the £12m we seem to want though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back